Last Updated on September 5, 2023 by Admin
Mangalore Electricity Supply Company Ltd, Mangaluru (MESCOM Recruitment 2023) invites Online applications from eligible Graduate and diploma holders in Engineering (passed out in the years 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023) hailing from Karnataka State, for undergoing one year of Apprenticeship training under the Apprenticeship (Amendment) Act 1973.
MESCOM Recruitment 2023 for Graduate, Technician, General Stream Graduates Apprentice.
Table of Contents
Total no of Vacancy – 200 Posts
- Graduate Apprentice
Electrical & Electronic Engg – 70 Posts
- Technician (Diploma) Apprentice
Electrical & Electronic Engg – 65 Posts
- General Stream Graduates Apprentice
B.A/ B.Sc/ B.Com/ B.B.A/ B.C.A – 65 Posts
Duration of Training
The duration of Apprenticeship training will be for a period of one year as per Apprenticeship (Amendment) Act 1973
- A Degree in Engineering or Technology granted by a statutory University.
- A Degree in Engineering or Technology is granted by an Institution empowered to grant such degrees by an Act of Parliament.
- A Diploma in Engineering or Technology granted by a State Council or Board of Technical Education established by a State Government in a relevant discipline.
- A Diploma in Engineering or Technology granted by a University in a relevant discipline.
- A Diploma in Engineering and Technology granted by an Institution recognized by the State Government or Central Government as equivalent to above.
How to Apply
- The board of Apprenticeship Training (SR) is entrusted with the task of preparing of shortlist from the
online application data. Shortlisting of candidates will be done based on the percentage of marks obtained in the basic prescribed qualification as applicable to the respective disciplines. Shortlisted candidates shall be intimated through their registered email ID.
- Shortlisted candidates have to appear for CertificateVerification at “Mangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited (MESCOM)” HRD Centre, Near
Gopalakrishna temple, Shakthinagara, Mangaluru – 575016. If some more establishments seek data during the process, they will also be invited to attend scrutiny.
- For students who have not so far enrolled in the National Web Portal – Please click on the below link to apply: https://forms.gle/XvzYw1KZ2jEeUDTg6, A link is also available on the BoAT (SR) website i.e.
www.boat-srp.com under the News & Events section on the home page. Complete the application form.
- For students who have already enrolled in the National Web Portal and have login details – After verification of student enrolment by BOAT (SR), a student will be able to log in and apply
b. Click Establishment Request Menu
c. Click Find Establishment
d. Upload Resume
e. Choose Establishment name
f. Type “Mangalore Electricity Supply Company Ltd, Mangaluru” and search
g. Click apply
h. Click apply again.
- Starting Date for Apply Online: 19-08-2023
- Last Date for Enrolling in NATS Portal: 06-09-2023
- Last Date for Applying MESCOM: 12-09-2023
- Declaration of Shortlisted List: 19-09-2023
- Verification of Certificates for Shortlisted Candidates at MESCOM: Any Working Days Between 26 & 27-09-2023 (Timings 11 AM to 04:00 PM)