Last Updated on February 27, 2023 by Admin
L&T Build India Scholarship Scheme is an illustrious user-oriented programme with a remarkable ascendancy for the past 2 decades through which L&T molds aspiring young talents with engineering acumen into capable construction technology managers to play a more relevant part in engineering the future of L&T Construction.
Table of Contents
Highlights of the Programme:
- 02 years full-time M. Tech degree in Construction Technology & Management
- 24 month sponsored course at IIT Madras / IIT Delhi / NIT Surathkal / NIT Trichy
- The course fee is borne entirely by L&T
- The stipend is paid during the programme
- Live projects @ L&T project sites during the programme
- Guided by buddies and mentored by BIS alumni during the programme
- Placement on successful completion of the course
LnT Build India Scholarship 2023 Programme Details
M. Tech in Construction Technology & Management through L&T’s Build India Scholarship.
IIT Madras, IIT Delhi, NITK Surathkal & NIT Trichy
Rs. 13,400/- p.m. (paid to the candidates). The tuition and sponsorship fees will be settled by L&T to the respective Institutes directly.
The sponsored candidates need to pay the Hostel Accommodation fee & Mess fee.
On selection, and before entering the course, you will need to execute an undertaking of Rs. 5 Lakhs to complete the course and subsequently, if selected for employment, serve the company for five years.
- Top Construction Management Online Courses To Study In 2023
- 28 Top Construction Project Management Courses to Join in 2023
- Top edX Free Courses for 2023
- Top Construction Courses for 2023
- Top Trending Online Courses for you [2023 Updated]
- Top 10 most popular civil engineering courses on Coursera [2023 Updated]
Who can apply?
- Only final-year candidates (those who are pursuing their final year B.E. / B. Tech, those expected to graduate by June – August 2023) from core Civil Engineering & Core Electrical Engineering are eligible to apply.
- Mechanical Candidates are not eligible to apply.
- Candidates who have graduated in the year 2022 or before are not eligible to apply.
How to apply?
Applications are accepted through online mode only.
- After registration, don’t forget to fill out the application form using the login/password shared in your email.
- Upon filing the application form and uploading all the documents, you can submit the application, which will be acknowledged by an email as the application is submitted.
Step 1: Once you click to apply, you will be guided to a new webpage, wherein you must key in your basic data & submit it. You will be alerted through Email, containing your username and the password.
Step 2: Upon completing the registration, you need to log in to the application portal with the user id and password provided to complete the application form. You need to click “Login” on the top right-hand side of the web page to fill out the application form.
Step 3: You need to enter your information sought along with the scanned copies of your certificates / valid photo, identify proof/photograph, and submit the application, which will be taken for further processing.
If you are shortlisted by us, you will need to appear for an online written test.
- Enter the complete & accurate details of the information sought.
- While entering marks, do not enter the CGPA. Instead, convert the CGPA into a scale of 10 and then into an aggregate % (out of 100).
- Please enter your actual Date & Year of Birth.
- Do not forget to note your unique id or application number, which you need to quote in your future communications.
- Enter active email id and mobile number for communication from time to time.
- Keep scanned copies of the documents (certificates/testimonials), photographs, and other required details ready before filling out the application form.
- Last Date for Online Application: 28th February 2023
- Date of Online Written Test: 29th March 2023
- Dates of Interview Process Between April 2023 – May 2023
- Issuance of Sponsorship letters: Between May 2023 – June 2023
Kindly visit the below links for the l&t bis 2023 registration and the L&T build India scholarship 2023 application form and apply online.
- Top Construction Management Courses and Construction Institutes In India
- Why Should You Consider a Career in Construction?
- Top Project Management Courses and Institutes In India 2023
- BIM for Construction Management and Planning | A Free BIM Course from Autodesk
- Project Management Career: A Complete Guide for 2023
- No Money for Higher Studies, What you should do instead?
Why Apply for L&T Build India Scholarship 2023?
The L&T Build India Scholarship 2023 offers a unique opportunity for students to further their education while contributing to the country’s development.
By supporting young individuals in their academic pursuits, L&T is investing in the future leaders of India and helping to build a stronger, more prosperous nation. The scholarship provides financial assistance to young and bright students, enabling them to focus on their studies and achieve their full potential.
Additionally, the scholarship recipients will also have the opportunity to participate in various L&T initiatives, giving them exposure to real-world industry experiences and helping to bridge the gap between education and employment.
Overall, the L&T Build India Scholarship 2023 is a fantastic opportunity for students to receive financial support, develop essential skills and make valuable connections in the industry.
L&T Build India scholarship 2023 FAQs
Applications are accepted online mode only. Apply before 28th February 2023 at https://www.lntecc.com/build-india-scholarship/
Only final-year students pursuing B.E. / B. Tech and expected to graduate between June- August 2023 from core Civil Engineering & core Electrical (EEE alone) Engineering are eligible to apply.
Rs. 13,400/- p.m. stipend will be paid to the candidates.
Build India Scholarship Scheme is an illustrious user-oriented programme with a remarkable ascendancy for the past two decades through which L&T molds aspiring young talents with engineering acumen into capable construction technology managers to play a more relevant part in engineering the future of L&T Construction.
L&T Scholarship is only applicable for Civil Engineering & core Electrical (EEE alone) Engineering, who are eligible to apply. Students from other engineering disciplines are not eligible to apply.
24 months sponsored course at IIT Madras / IIT Delhi / NIT Surathkal / NIT Trichy. The course fee is borne entirely by L&T. 13,400 Rs. Per month stipend is paid during the programme. Upon completing the 24-month course, you will be absorbed into the company’s rolls.
The last to apply online for LNT BIS 2023 is 28th February 2023
Date of Online Written Test will be held on 19th March 2023.