Last Updated on February 5, 2022 by Admin
Kerala State Electricity Board Limited,(KSEB Recruitment), all units invites Online application from eligible Graduate & Diploma holders in Engineering (passed during 2019, 2020 & 2021) hailing from Kerala State for undergoing one year paid Apprenticeship training under the Apprenticeship (Amendment) Act 1973.
KSEB Recruitment 2022 for Graduate/Technician (Diploma) Apprentices.
Total no Vacancies – 284 Posts.
Post Details include Deciplin and No of Posts.
B.Tech in Electrical /Electrical and Electronics Engineering – 142 Posts
Technician (Diploma) Apprentices
Diploma in Electrical /Electrical and Electronics Engineering – 142 Posts
Location of Training
71 Electrical Divisions of KSEB Ltd., spread across 14 districts of Kerala.
- Civil Engineering Interview Questions and Answers PDF eBOOK
- Mostly Asked Mechanical Engineering Interview Questions and Answers
- How To Face A Technical Interview
- Effective Job Search Strategies for Engineers
- Top 50 HR Interview Questions and Answers for Engineers
- Civil Engineering Careers Blueprint eBook: The Great Construction Career
Qualification for KSEB Recruitment
- Engineering Degree [Four/three-year duration (for lateral entry)] awarded by an Indian University in the respective field.
- Diploma (3-year duration) awarded by State Technical Board/University in the respective field.
- Online Application starting date 27.01.2022
- Last date for enrolling in the NATS portal in order to apply KERALA STATE ELECTRICITY BOARD LIMITED PATTOM 07.02.2022
- Last date for applying KERALA STATE ELECTRICITY BOARD LIMITED PATTOM 14.02.2022
- Declaration of Shortlisted list 21.02.2022
- Verification of certificates for shortlisted candidates at KERALA STATE ELECTRICITY BOARD LIMITED PATTOM 24.02.2022 onwards