Last Updated on June 29, 2022 by Admin
Application in the prescribed format is invited in Kirkee Cantonment Board Recruitment from eligible candidates for direct recruitment to the post of (1) Asstt.Engineer, (2) Jr.Engineer, (3) Draughtsman, (4) Electrician & (5) Staff Nurse in the office of the Kirkee Cantonment Board.
Kirkee Cantonment Board Recruitment 2022 for Engineer.
The total no of vacancies is 16 Posts.
- Asst. Engineer [Civil] – 02 Posts
- Jr.Engineer [Civil] – 03 Posts
- Draughtsman – 01 Post
- Electrician – 02 Posts
- Staff Nurse – 08 Posts
- Possess Degree in Civil Engineering or Civil and Rural Engineering or Urban and Rural Engineering or Architecture or Construction Technology or Urban Planning of Recognised University or equivalent qualification.
- D’Man (Civil) ITI Course from Govt recognized Institute.
- ITI (Electrician)
- BSc Nursing from a recognized University
The application fee will be Rs.300/- (non-refundable) for all candidates (Except for SC/ST, Ex-Serviceman, widow/divorced/judicially separated women candidate, PH candidate, transgender, and departmental candidate) to be paid through Demand Draft in favor of “Chief Executive Officer, Cantonment Board Kirkee. Application fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances and will not be used for any future
How to apply
- Candidates are required to apply Offline, i.e By Post/By Hand. No other means/mode of application will be accepted.
- Candidate has to fill up their application in the prescribed form only. No other form of application will be entertained. (For Application Form, visit our website https://kirkee.cantt.gov.in
- The candidate will specifically mention the Name of the Post applied for in the Application Form as well as on the Envelope
- Candidates must clearly mention ” Application for the Post of “——-“ on the top of the envelope while sending the application form. Candidates applying for more than one post shall submit
a separate application for each post.
Important Dates for Kirkee Cantonment Board Recruitment
- The last date for receipt of the application is 15/08/2022 up to 1700 hours.
- For candidates residing in Assam, Meghalaya, Manipur, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Jammu & Kashmir, Lahaul & Spiti District, and Pangi (Sub-Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh), Andaman Nicobar and Lakshadweep islands are given Two weeks extra time to submit the application, i.e upto 29/08/2022 upto 1700 hours.