Last Updated on July 26, 2019 by Admin
Eni S.p.A. is an Italian multinational oil and gas company headquartered in Rome. Considered one of the global supermajors, it has operations in 79 countries, and is currently the world’s 11th largest industrial company with a market capitalization of 68 billion euros, as of August 14, 2013.
SALES MANAGER (IRCEIRL0007)
Pacific Asia-India-NEW DELHI
PROFESSIONAL FAMILY: COMMERCIAL
Eni is currently recruiting a Sales Manager for Eni Versalis Pacific, based in India (New Delhi). The duties of the role will be working in sales with elastomer and polyethylene products. Working to build a relationship with customers to increase the market share of products.
The Key responsibilities are
- To carry out sales for Versalis products of elastomer and Polyethylene in North India.
- Work with EPDM and PE customers, establish a relationship and increase the market share of products.
- Provide market information.
- Prepare relevant sales report.
- Prepare sales plan to achieve the sales target set by the company.
Skills & Qualification
- Having 7 years minimum experience of sales in the chemical and polymer industry
- Having at least 2 years of minimum experience of selling Elastomers, polyethylene.
- Based in National capital region ( NCR)
- Ability to work home-based. Experience of doing so will be a plus.
- Degree educated, preferably in Chemistry.
RANGE OF VALIDITY: 25/07/2019-08/08/2019
Company Website: https://www.eni.com/