Last Updated on April 18, 2023 by Admin
JPMorgan Chase & Co is offering Commercial Real Estate internship opportunity at US location. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is a global financial services company with a great name, a great reputation, and a great record of success—but you already know that. What you might not know is the wide range of opportunities they offer. From Early Insight (pre-internship) and global internship programs to full-time careers, jobs in JPMorgan Chase provides learning and career progression, as well as the chance to make a real difference in our global communities, markets and industries.
2019 Commercial Real Estate Summer Analyst Program (Application Deadline: 2nd August 2018)
Region: North America
The Commercial Real Estate (CRE) group at J.P. Morgan prides itself on leveraging its industry knowledge to offer best in class financial solutions across all major real estate asset types: multifamily, retail, office and industrial properties. They work with national and regional clients across the entire real estate sector, including developers, investors, owners, operating companies, investment funds, real estate investment trusts, and non-profit organizations.
Working at J P Morgan means joining a collaborative, supportive team. They want your diverse perspective to help them develop the next wave of products and solutions for their clients. They will provide everything you need to be successful – from training and mentorship from senior leaders to projects that engage all your skills.
Summer analysts in CRE will work with a team of real estate professionals across our three sub-verticals to deliver best-in-class financial solutions to help their clients achieve their financial goals. Their sub-verticals are:
- Community Development Banking (CDB) – Provides financial solutions that support the growth of affordable housing and revitalization of low-and moderate-income communities across the U.S.
- Commercial Term Lending (CTL) – Provides commercial real estate owners and investors with term financing solutions for purchase or refinancing of stabilized industrial, retail, office, mixed-use and multifamily properties
- Real Estate Banking (REB) – Delivers commercial real estate and banking products to national and regional real estate developers, investors, Real Estate Operating Companies (REOCs), Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) and opportunity and investment funds
In addition, they also have internship opportunities in their Syndicated Finance Group (SFG) supporting Real Estate Banking. The Real Estate Syndicated Finance group is responsible for arranging (structuring and distributing) multi-bank syndicates for asset-level financing and entity-level financing for clients.
What to Expect:
J P Morgan’s Summer Analyst Program will provide you with a valuable look into Commercial Real Estate as well as Commercial Banking as a whole. The 10-week program will begin with three days of orientation and training, giving you key practical and financial knowledge you’ll use throughout the summer.
You’ll have opportunities to network with your peers, work with colleagues and senior managers, and participate in training opportunities to sharpen your skills. Assignments may include credit and financial analysis, researching industries and markets, preparing presentations, internal memos, pitch materials, and building financial models.
Upon successful completion of the internship program, you may receive an offer of full-time employment.
You’ll make an impact by:
- Working on financial models to support financing transactions
- Assisting in the completion of credit approval memos
- Preparing marketing materials for use in client meetings covering topics such as financing alternatives and industry trends & analysis
- Developing an understanding of the full breadth of J.P. Morgan products and service offerings
Benefits of internship:
You’ll gain a unique perspective on the commercial real estate industry and building client relationships. You’ll work with people across the team to hone your skills, setting you up for a successful career.
You’ll learn how large real estate projects are financed and what considerations go into underwriting loans. Develop and hone your client service skills working alongside some of the best bankers in the business.
Following a three-day orientation, you’ll learn on-site from colleagues and others at the bank. You’ll expand your financial and real estate knowledge under the direction of an industry-leading team.
The 10-week summer internship will give you financial and analytical skills as well as the opportunity to network. You may receive a full-time offer at the end of the summer.
Key Skills Required:
Interest in real estate with some finance or accounting coursework preferred, exceptional communication skills, exemplary problem-solving and critical thinking abilities.
J P Morgan is looking for individuals who have an interest in real estate and a desire to work with team members to build client relationships and provide exceptional client service. You’ll also have:
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to thrive in a collaborative work environment
- Coursework in real estate, finance, accounting or economics a plus
- Authorization to work permanently in the U.S.
- Minimum GPA of 3.2 on a 4.0 scale
Click here to apply to J P Morgan Internship Program
More Recommended Reads for you:
Overseas Jobs In Kuwait | Engineering – Mechanical | Chemical
Jobs In GMR Group | Exp 3 – 10 yrs
Overseas jobs In Europe
Walk-In Mega Drive In Pune for Engineers | Exp 2 – 15 yrs
Urgent Requirement for Engineers – Civil & Mechanical | Reliance Industries Limited | Exp 2 – 10 yrs