Last Updated on July 8, 2021 by Admin
IREL (India) Limited (formerly Indian Rare Earths Limited), Manavalakurichi invites applications
from eligible Indian Nationals meeting the following eligibility criteria for engagement of 21 Apprentices under the Apprentices Act, 1961 and rules made thereunder. Kindly check the IREL Apprenticeship Recruitment 2020 details of the designated trades, qualification, and a number of vacancies for training are given below.
IREL Apprenticeship Recruitment 2020
Notification No.: IREL (India) Limited/MK/ApprenticesEngagement/2020/01
The filled-in application should reach us on or before 05. 08. 2020. Applications received after 05.08. 2020 for any reason will not be considered.
How To Apply
- Interested eligible candidates must register themselves in the Portal of Ministry of Skill Development And Entrepreneurship, Government of India (http://www.apprenticeshipindia.org.in) for Trade Apprentices and in the National Apprenticeship Training Scheme of MHRD( http://www.mhrdnats.gov.in) for Graduate/Technician Apprentices before applying against this advertisement. The applications will not be accepted without registration in the above-mentioned web portals.
- The candidates have to apply for the Trade apprenticeship through the Establishment Registration No. E11153300013 and for Graduate/ Technician apprentice through the Establishment Registration No STNKKC000004. However, submitting the hardcopy of the application is a must for screening/selection.
- The application should be submitted in the proforma given in this advertisement as in Annexure A, preferably typewritten on A4 size paper.
- The outer cover should be superscribed “APPLICATION FOR ENGAGEMENT OF APPRENTICE AGAINST NOTIFICATION NO. IREL/MK/Apprentices Engagement/2020/01”.
- Candidates should submit self-attested photocopies of the following certificates/documents along with their application:
- a. 10th pass/Matriculation certificate/Birth Certificate issued by the concerned Education Board/Concerned Authority as proof of date of birth. No other document will be accepted for verification of date of birth.
b. 10th / HSC Mark Sheet.
c. SC/ST/OBC(NCL)/EWS/Disability certificates by reserved category candidates in the prescribed format issued by the Competent Authority. OBC non-creamy layer status should be valid and the OBC certificate issued by the Competent Authority should be the latest one.
d. The Income and Assets Certificate issued by the Competent Authority by EWS
e. Semester-wise/year-wise mark sheets and pass certificate in respective Discipline.
f. Documentary proof for Candidates belonging to Land Affected Category/ peripheral
villages within 10 KM radius of IREL, MK Unit.
g. Nativity Certificate.
h. Aadhaar Card.
i. 10 nos. of passport size photographs
j. Police Verification Certificate duly issued by concerned Police authorities of the area
in which the candidates normally resides
The duly filled in application form affixing passport size photograph of the applicant on the space provided along with all supporting documents is required to be sent to the following address:
“The Manager (Personnel), IREL (India) Limited, Manavalakurichi, Kanyakumari District, Tamilnadu-629252”
The application should be sent by post, preferably through speed post. Applications received through
any other mode will also be considered. However, under no circumstances, the company will be responsible for any delay/ loss during transit. No correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
Advertisement and Application Format