Last Updated on September 23, 2022 by Admin
HSL is the pioneer Shipbuilding and Repair Yard under the Ministry of Defence. HSL Recruitment is looking for suitably qualified and experienced personnel with a proven track record for the following posts
HSL Recruitment 2022 for Various Positions.
Table of Contents
Total no of vacancies – 55 Posts
On Permanent Absorption Basis
- Senior Manager (Legal) (E4) – 01 Post
- Manager (Technical) (E3) – 07 Posts
- Manager (Commercial) (E3) – 02 Posts
- Deputy Manager (Design) (E2) – 04 posts
On Fixed Term Contract (FTC) Basis
- Project Officer (Design) – 02 posts
- Dy. Project Officer (Technical) – 10 Post
- Dy. Project Officer (Plant Maintenance) – 02 Posts
- Dy. Project Officer (Civil) – 04 Posts
- Dy. Project Officer (Safety) – 01 Post
- Dy. Project Officer (Legal) – 02 Posts
- Dy. Project Officer (HR) – 04 Posts
- Dy. Project Officer (IT & ERP) – 02 Posts
- Medical Officer – 04 Posts
- Asst. Project Officer (Design) – 04 Posts
- Asst. Project Officer (Civil) – 02 Posts
Consultant on a Fixed Term Contract basis
- Chief Project Consultant – 01 Post
- Project Engineer (Electrical) – 01 Post
- Project Engineer (Diving System) – 01 Post
- Consultant (Customs) – 01 Post
- Graduate with LLB or Degree in Law (5 years integrated course) with not less than 60% marks from a recognized university / AICTE approved deemed university/institute
- Full-time Engineering Graduate with not less than 60% marks (55% for SC/ST Candidates) in Mechanical/
Electronics/Electrical/Naval Architecture disciplines from any recognized University or university/Institute registered with AICTE.
- Full-time Post Graduate Degree with not less than 60% marks in Material Management (MMS) / PG
Diploma in Material management /supply chain management/ International Logistics/ International
Business (55% for SC Candidates) from any recognized University or Institute registered with AICTE
Application Fee for HSL Recruitment
The application Fee is Rs.300/-. No Registration fee for SC/ST/PH Candidates. The fee, once paid, will not be refunded under any circumstances.
Candidates are therefore requested to verify their eligibility before applying. Payment should be made online, and the online payment receipt is to be forwarded along with the hard copies of the application.
- Civil Engineering Interview Questions and Answers PDF eBOOK
- Mostly Asked Mechanical Engineering Interview Questions and Answers
- How To Face A Technical Interview
- Effective Job Search Strategies for Engineers
- Top 50 HR Interview Questions and Answers for Engineers
- Civil Engineering Careers Blueprint eBook: The Great Construction Career
How to Apply
- The Application should be submitted ONLINE via http://www.hslvizag.in
- Candidates should possess a valid E mail id and remain active for at least the next year. All future correspondence will be sent via e-mail only.
- The candidate should upload his/her photograph (20 – 50KB) and signature (10 – 20KB) in the prescribed format and size.
- Candidates are requested NOT to be idle for more than 5 minutes to avoid the expiry of the web page while filling the online application.
- The candidate should be ready with all the bio-data before filling the application.
- Click on “Careers” under “Human Resources” and visit the “Current Openings” link to view the openings available.
- Please read the advertisement notice carefully; candidates have been advised to self-check their recruitment posts eligibility.
- Click on the respective link under “Apply Now” to apply online.
- The registration process contains 3 stages
1) Personal details
2) Educational details and
3) Payment details
- If you have experience, please select “Experienced” else “Management Trainee” from the dropdown control against “Type of post”.
- Candidates are advised to use the SAVE (button) option to avoid the loss of data or SUBMIT button to apply finally. Verify the filled data carefully before submitting; once submitted, you’re NOT allowed to Edit / modify the application.
- After the successful completion of all the stages, you will receive a confirmation message.
- Candidates who have chosen SAVE (button) option are allowed to SUBMIT the application using Edit Application option at a later time before the closing date.
- You will receive a confirmation e-mail with the Registration ID and a link to view your submitted application form.
- Candidates are also advised to check their SPAM if the email does not reach their inbox.
- Take a print-out (Hard copy) of the filled Online Application for future reference.
- Keep your DOB and Registration ID confidential.
- Date of commencement of ONLINE application for all posts 21 Sep 2022 From 1000 hrs
- Last Date for ONLINE submission for all posts (Once submitted, editing is not allowed)
20 Oct 2022 up to 1700 hrs – For Permanent Posts
31 Oct 2022 up to 1700 hrs – For FTC & Consultant Posts
- Last Date for receipt of a copy of the printed online application and mandatory enclosures by Post/Courier.
31 Oct 2022 up to 1700 hrs – For Permanent Posts
10 Nov 2022 up to 1700 hrs – For FTC & Consultant Posts
HSL Recruitment Notification