Last Updated on March 19, 2023 by Admin
Assam PSC Recruitment 2023, Assam Public Service Commission invites applications from Indian Citizens as defined in Articles 5 to B of the Constitution of India for the under-mentioned posts as Special Drive under Assam Government in the scale of pay as indicated below and carrying usual allowances as admissible under Rules of the Govt. of Assam
Assam PSC Recruitment 2023 for Assistant and Junior Engineers.
No of Posts
Ttola 317 Post Vacancies
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) – 244 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Civil) – 73 Posts
- Rs. 14,0001 to Rs.49,0001 for Junior Engineer (Civil).
- Rs. 30,000/- to 1,10,000/- for Assistant Engineer (Civil)
- Candidate must have a Diploma in Civil Engineering/Civil Engineering & Planning from any technical institute recognized by the Government
- Candidate must have a Degree in Civil Engineering/Civil Engineering & Planning from any technical institute recognized by the Government
- The Diplomas/Courses must be a Regular courses. Diplomas/Courses obtained through Distance Mode of Education, by whatever name called, will not be accepted
Under the Digital India initiative by the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY), Government of India, APSC has decided to launch its Online Recruitment portal with the help of CSC-SPV, a MeitY-approved organization, which will charge a processing fee of Rs, 40.00/- + ‘lB7o tax = Rs.47,201 from each candidate,
The Application Fee is as per Govt, Notification No. FEG.3212016/8-4 dated Dispur the 28th October 2016 communicated vide letter No.ABP,60/2014111 dated 2nd February 2018, and Govt, Memorandum No, ABP 180120171105 dated Dispur 7th January 2019. for persons with benchmark disabilities (PwBD) candidates.
- General – 250 Rs
- SC/ST/OBC/MOBC – 150 Rs
How to Apply
- Applicants are required to apply online through APSC’s recruitment website. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted and the Application will be summarily rejected,
- Applicants who have not registered yet, in the Online Recruitment Portal of APSC are first required to go to the APSC’s recruitment website https://apscrecruitment, in and register themselves by clicking on
,Register Here, link and complete the One Time Registration(OTR) process by providing basic details,
- CANDIDATES ARE ADVISED TO REGISTER WITH VALID AND ACTIVE E-IVAIL ADDRESS IN THE ONLINE
APPLICATION. INTERVIEW SCHEDULE AND REQUIREMENTS WITH REGARD TO COPIES OF CERTIFICATES TO BE SUBMITTED IN RESPECT OF CLAII\4S MADE IN THE ONLINE APPLICATION, WILL BE INTIMATED TO THE CANDIDATES THROUGH THE WEBSITE OF THE COMMISSION IN DUE COURSE OF
- After creating an account, applicants need to login with the credentials,
- After login, applicants need to provide One Time Registration details such as Personal information, Educational Qualification, Work Experience, Photo (Min size-S0 KB & Max size-200 KB and not older than 3 months) & Signature (Min size-50 KB & Max size-200 KB) and other required documents, Once these details are submitted, applicants will be able to download the One Time Registration details. Then applicants can click on Applicant Section => Apply Section link for application form submission,
- The applicants are advised to read the eligibility criteria and other relevant details carefully before applying for the advertisement. Mandatory flelds in the online form are marked with – (asterisk) sign.
- Candidates must submit the details of documents like Certificate No,, lssue date, lssuing authority and upload the documents/certificates (whenever asked for) in support of the claims made by them in the Application Form like Date of Birth, Experience, Qualification(s), etc, or any other information, in pdf file in such a way that the file size does not exceed 2 MB and is legible when a printout is taken. For that purpose, the applicant may scan the documents/certificates in a 200 dpi grey scale, B Pass certificate/ mark sheet of the degree furnished must clearly state the name of the candidate and the degree awarded to him/her or subjects are specified as per Advertisement.
- Document details submitted in the online application form will be verified at the time of the personal Viva-Voce interview.
- Applicants should carefully fill all the information as asked in the application form and click on the declarations checkbox to enable the ‘Preview’ button before final submission.
- Applicants must ensure all relevant fields in the application are filled in correctly before final submission since editing after final submission will not be allowed.
- Documents such as educational Qualification, age proof, caste, etc, required to be uploaded should be checked by going to the preview option before final submission to ensure that the documents are in legible condition.
- After reviewing the details filled in by the applicant he/she can either click ‘submit for final submission or click the ‘cancel’ button for necessary corrections before final submission of the Application Form.
- On completion of the form, the submission applicant has to pay the application fee along with the processing fee as applicable.
- The application fee once paid by the applicant will not be refunded.
- In case of failure of the payment, an applicant should click on the button ‘Validate Payment, to verify the payment from the bank, ln instances of double debit i,e. the amount debited twice for the same transaction, the bank will automatically refund the fee to the applicant within 5-Z working days.
- On successful completion of your complete application, an auto-generated email message will be sent on your registered email-id
Assistant Engineer (Civil)
- Starting Date for Apply Online & Payment Mode: 22-03-2023
- Last Date for Apply Online: 21-04-2023
- Last Date for Payment of Fee: 23-04-2023
Junior Engineer (Civil)
- Starting Date for Apply Online & Payment Mode: 21-03-2023
- Last Date for Apply Online: 20-04-2023
- Last Date for Payment of Fee: 22-04-2023
- Official Website
- Official Notification for Assistant Engineer
- Official Notification for Junior Engineer
Civil Engineering Interview Questions and Junior Engineer (Civil)Answers PDF eBOOK