Last Updated on June 2, 2023 by Admin
The Indian Institute of Tropical Meteorology (IITM Recruitment) invites applications from interested and eligible candidates to fill the following positions on direct recruitment basis.
Indian Institute of Tropical Meteorology (IITM), Pune is an autonomous research organization under the Ministry of Earth Sciences (MoES), New Delhi, fully devoted to cutting-edge research in various aspects of weather and climate science. The activities include training post-graduates and motivating them to take up research careers in atmospheric and oceanic sciences with the aim to improve their skill in weather and
IITM Recruitment 2023 for Research Associate & Research Fellow.
Advertisement Number: PER/04/2023
The total no of Vacancies – 22 Posts
- Research Associate – 12 Posts
- Research Fellow – 10 Posts
- Doctorate degree from a recognized University in Meteorology/Atmospheric Sciences/ Oceanography/ Physics/ Applied Physics/Geophysics / Mathematics/ Applied Mathematics/ Statistics/Chemistry/ Mechanical Engineering/ Aerospace Engineering/Geology/ Earth Sciences/ Computer Science/ Computer Applications or equivalent subjects and having at least one first author research paper in Science Citation Index (SCI) journal in the relevant field.
- Candidate should have a minimum 60% aggregate mark in the Master’s degree.
- Civil Engineering Interview Questions and Answers PDF eBOOK
- Mostly Asked Mechanical Engineering Interview Questions and Answers
- How To Face A Technical Interview
- Effective Job Search Strategies for Engineers
- Top 50 HR Interview Questions and Answers for Engineers
- Civil Engineering Careers Blueprint eBook: The Great Construction Career
Age Limit In years
28 – 35 Years is the minimum and maximum age limit to apply for the IITM recruitment 2023.
How to Apply for IITM Recruitment
- Applications along with supporting documents will be received in online mode only. No hard copies are to be submitted.
- The application portal will be hosted on the IITM website at the following link https://www.tropmet.res.in/Careers. The portal shall be active from 12.05.2023 (1700 hrs) to 26.06.2023 (1700 hrs).
- Upon completing the application, each applicant would receive an online Application ID, which should be carefully preserved for future reference and correspondence. Active and valid E-mail ID and Mobile Number of the applicant are compulsory in the application. Any request for a change of e-mail id will not be entertained.
- Incomplete applications and applications not in conformity with the requirements indicated in this advertisement will not be considered for further processing. While applying, candidates need to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria and other requirements and that the particulars furnished by them are correct in all respects.
- In case it is found at any stage of the recruitment process that the candidate does not fulfill the eligibility criteria and/or does not comply with other requirements and/or he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information and/or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature is liable to be rejected.
- In case of multiple applications by a candidate, only the latest application shall be considered for processing.
Important Dates for IITM Recruitment
- Opening Date for On-line Applications: 12.05.2023 (1700 hrs)
- Closing Date for On-line Applications: 26.06.2023(1700 hrs)
Kindly read the detailed notification and apply for the IITM Recruitment 2023.