Last Updated on January 25, 2023 by Admin
HRRL Recruitment 2023 invites proficient and motivated candidates seeking exciting career opportunities to join our growth journey. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the following vacancies ONLINE.
HPCL Rajasthan Refinery Ltd. (HRRL) is a Joint Venture between Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited
(HPCL) and Government of Rajasthan (GOR). HRRL is setting up a Greenfield 9 MMTPA refinery cum petrochemical complex at Pachpadra in the Barmer district of Rajasthan.
HRRL Recruitment 2023 for Various Posts.
CIN NO: U23201RJ2013GOI043865
Table of Contents
Total no of vacancies – 142 Posts
- Chemical (Operations) – 86 Posts
- Chemical (Technical) – 05 Posts
- Electrical – 04 Posts
- Instrumentation – 08 Posts
- Inspection – 02 Posts
- Reliability – 02 Posts
- Maintenance – Static – 06 Posts
- Maintenance – Rotary – 09 Posts
- Maintenance Planning – 01 Post
- Maintenance – Static – 01 Post
- Maintenance – Rotary – 01 Post
- Maintenance Planning – 01 Post
- Fire and Safety – 05 Posts
- HR – 01 Post
- CA – 07 Posts
- IS – 03 Posts
Prescribed four-year Full-time degrees in Engineering with minimum 60% marks of all semesters/years for UR/OBCNC/EWS candidates and 50% for SC/ST/PwBD candidates. In following disciplines
- Mechanical, Mechanical & Production
- Electrical, Electrical & Electronics
- Instrumentation Instrumentation, Instrumentation & Control, Electronics & Instrumentation, Instrumentation & Electronics, Instrumentation & Process Control, Electronics & Communications
- Chemical Chemical
- Fire & Safety Fire Engineering or Fire & Safety Engineering. A diploma in Industrial Safety from AICTE-approved institutions in addition to the above-mentioned qualification will be given preference.
You might like
4-year full-time regular engineering course in Chemical Engineering from an AICTE-approved / UGC-recognized University/Deemed University with minimum 60% marks of all semesters/years for UR/OBCNC/EWS candidates and 50% for SC/ST/PwBD candidates.
4-years full-time regular engineering course in Electrical Engineering from AICTE approved / UGC-recognized University/Deemed University with minimum 60% marks (aggregate of all semesters/years) for UR/OBCNC/EWS candidates and 50% for SC/ST/PwBD candidate
How to Apply
- Candidates are requested to apply online only at https://www.hrrl.in/. Online application submission will be allowed on the website upto 26 January 2023. No other means/mode of the application shall be accepted. The online Application System will be open from 1000 hrs. on 27 December 2022 to 23:59 hrs. on 26 January 2023.
- Applications with incomplete/wrong particulars or not in the prescribed format will not be
considered. The email id and mobile number provided in the online application should remain valid for
at least one year. Candidates must use proper e-mail ids created in their names. Applications with
pseudo / fake email ids will attract appropriate action under the law.
- Candidates will be required to submit documentary evidence of eligibility during shortlisting / selection process. Any mismatch in name, qualification, or other criteria of documents from the data given in the application form will lead to disqualification at any stage.
- UR, EWS, and OBCNC candidates must pay an application fee of ₹500/- (Application fee of ₹500/- + Applicable Taxes + Bank Charges) through Online Payment mode only.
- SC, ST & PwBD candidates are exempted from payment of the application fees.
- The application fee, once paid, will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- No Application Fees will be charged for E5 and E6 positions.
- Commencement of online application 27th December 2022
- The last date for online application is 26th January 2023