Last Updated on August 26, 2022 by Admin
HPLNG Recruitment 2022 invites talented & motivated professionals looking for exciting career opportunities and willing to contribute towards India’s Oil and Gas sectors future by being part of our growth journey. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the following vacancies Online.
HPLNG LNG Limited (HPLNG), a 100% subsidiary of Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL), formed for development, construction and operation of greenfield LNG Terminal with all associated facilities for receipt, unloading, storage and regasification of LNG and supply of regasified LNG to the gas grid. The Project will have regasification capacity of 5 MMTPA at a project cost of Rs 4293 Cr. The terminal is located at Village Chhara, Taluka Kodinar, District Gir-Somnath, Gujarat, within the boundary of Chhara Port.
HPLNG Recruitment 2022 for Various Posts
CIN NO: U40101GJ2013PTC077228
Total no of Vacancies is 10 Posts.
- Shift In charge Operations – 01 Post
- Shift Engineer Operations – 01 Post
- Officer – Shipping – 01 Post
- Maintenance In-charge – Mechanical – 01 Post
- Engineer Material Handling – 01 Post
- Maintenance Engineer – Electrical – 01 Post
- Engineer – CPP – 01 Post
- Maintenance In- charge – Instrumentation – 01 Post
- Maintenance Engineer – Instrumentation – 01 Post
- Officer – Safety – 01 Post
- 04-years full time regular engineering degree in Mechanical/Chemical/Electrical/Instrumentation Engineering.
- 03-years full time degree in Nautical science or DGS Certificate 2nd Mate/ 1st Mate FG/ home trade.
- 04-years full time regular engineering degree with diploma in Industrial safety or Industrial safety management
How to Apply
- Online Application will be accepted from 00.00 on 02nd August 2022 till 23.59 hrs. on 27th August 2022.
- Apply online only on www.hplng.in reading detailed advertisement. No other mean / mode of the application
shall be accepted.
- Applications with incomplete / wrong particulars or not in the prescribed format will not be considered.
- The email id/mobile number provided in online application should remain valid for at least one year. Candidates must use proper e-mail ids created in their names. Applications with pseudo/fake email ids will attract appropriate action under the law.
- All the details given in the submitted online form will be treated as final and no changes will be entertained.
- In the event of non-submission of completed application along with application fees (wherever applicable) from candidates for reasons whatsoever, his / her candidature will stand cancelled and no further communication/consideration on the same will be entertained.
- Candidates will be required to submit documentary evidence of eligibility during the course of the
shortlisting/selection process. Any mismatch in name, qualification, other criteria of documents from the data given in application form will lead to disqualification at any stage.
- Commencement of online application – 02nd August 2022
- Last date of online application – 27th August 2022