Last Updated on September 6, 2021 by Admin
Applications are invited in prescribed format through online mode only by the Chief Electrical Engineer for filling up the following vacancies in the Electricity Department, Government of Goa, Panaji-Goa by Direct Recruitment on a temporary basis.
Electricity Department Government of Goa Recruitment for various Positions.
Table of Contents
Total Vacancies – 243 Posts
Junior Engineer (Elect.) – 56 Posts
Station Operator – 28 posts
Lower Division Clerk – 11 Posts
Lineman Wireman – 69 Posts
Meter Reader – 79 Posts
Not exceeding 45 years as on the last date of the advertisement. (Relaxable for Government servants and reserved categories candidates i.e. ST/OBC/SC/Ex-Serviceman/PH in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by the Government from time to time)
Qualification for Electricity Department Goa
- Degree or Diploma in Electrical Engineering from a recognized University/ Institution.
- Knowledge of Konkani.
- Knowledge of Marathi.
- S.S.C.E. or equivalent qualification.
- I.T.I. Certificate in the trade of Electrician from a recognized institution
- Knowledge of Computer applications/operations with typing speed of 30 words per minute in English
Interested and eligible candidates should fill the prescribed Application Form along with Declaration through online mode and submit only available at Portal https://cbes.goa.gov.in from 18/ 08 /2021 to 07/ 09 /2021. No application shall be accepted/considered after the last date of application. No application shall be accepted in any other mode
- Civil Engineering Interview Questions and Answers PDF eBOOK
- Mostly Asked Mechanical Engineering Interview Questions and Answers
- How To Face A Technical Interview
- Effective Job Search Strategies for Engineers
- Top 50 HR Interview Questions and Answers for Engineers
- Civil Engineering Careers Blueprint eBook: The Great Construction Career
The candidates shall fill and submit the prescribed Application Form through online mode only available at https://cbes.goa.gov.in The candidate shall apply for the post within the time limit prescribed.