Last Updated on July 12, 2022 by Admin
DRDO-DEBEL Recruitment 2022 invites applications for the post of Junior Research Fellows (JRF).
Defense Bioengineering and Electromedical Laboratory (DEBEL), Bangalore, a premier Institute of Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO), is engaged in research and development work in Life Support Systems, Biomedical devices, Environmental Protection Systems, and Aircrew Protective Systems. DEBEL is looking for meritorious, young, and motivated researchers to pursue a career in these frontier areas. DEBEL invites applications from young and meritorious Indian nationals with requisite qualifications, who desire to pursue defense-related research as Junior Research Fellows. Selection will be made on the basis of Online or Offline interviews.
DRDO-DEBEL Recruitment for Junior Research Fellows.
Advt No. DEBEL/HRD/JRF/02/2022
The total no of Vacancies is 07 Posts
- JRF-01 – 03 Posts
- JRF-02 – 01 Posts
- JRF-03- 01 Posts
- JRF-04 – 02 Posts
The number of vacancies is likely to increase in the future and a panel of candidates would be operated to fill future vacancies in the order of merit/discipline for a period of one year from the date of the interview.
- BE/ B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering/ Instrumentation Engineering, Chemical Engineering/ Bio-Technology, Computer Science/ Information Technology with 1 Division with valid NET/ GATE qualification.
- ME/ M.Tech in Mechanical Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering/ Instrumentation Engineering, Chemical Engineering/ Bio-Technology, Computer Science/ Information Technology with 4 Division both at Graduate & Postgraduate level
- Master’s Degree in Chemistry with 1* division with valid NET qualification
28 years as of the closing date of advertisement. The upper age limit shall be relaxable to the candidates belonging to SC/ST (5 years) and OBC (3 years) as per Government of India norms.
How to Apply
- After ensuring that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions, candidates should download and fill the Application Form in the prescribed format enclosed (also available on the ‘what’s new’ section
of the website www.drdo.gov.in).
- The signed Application Form along with a certificate in support of minimum educational qualification, matriculation certificate/ birth certificate in support of date of birth, GATE/ NET Score card (if applicable), valid as on closing date of application, caste certificate (if applicable) should be scanned in a single PDF file [File name should be: SUBJECT CODE_YOUR NAME_DATE OF EMAIL] and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org , before the closing date. INCOMPLETE/ PARTIALLY FILLED APPLICATIONS WILL BE REJECTED.
- Civil Engineering Interview Questions and Answers PDF eBOOK
- Mostly Asked Mechanical Engineering Interview Questions and Answers
- How To Face A Technical Interview
- Effective Job Search Strategies for Engineers
- Top 50 HR Interview Questions and Answers for Engineers
- Civil Engineering Careers Blueprint eBook: The Great Construction Career.
THE CLOSING DATE OF RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS SHALL BE 15 DAYS AFTER PUBLICATION
OF THIS ADVERTISEMENT IN EMPLOYMENT NEWS WHICH IS 15-07-2022.