Last Updated on March 22, 2022 by Admin
Department of Chemicals & Petrochemicals Recruitment proposed to engage the following Consultants for Investment Promotion/Project Development Cell and the Chemicals Disaster & Accident Management Cell of the Department on a contract basis in the Department of Chemicals and Petrochemicals to attend to specific types of work
Engagement of Consultants on contract basis for Investment Promotion/Project Development and Chemical Disaster & Accident Management Cells in the Department of Chemicals & Petrochemicals, Ministry of Chemicals & Fertilizers-reg.
Table of Contents
Department of Chemicals & Petrochemicals Recruitment for Consultants.
Total no of vacancies – 05 Posts
Senior Consultant – 01 Post
Middle-Level Consultant – 02 Posts
Consultant – 02 Posts
Normally, the maximum age limit for all categories of Consultants will be 55 years. EngagemenUextension of tenure of a Consultant beyond 55 years could be considered with the approval of Secretary (C&PC) keeping in view his good health appropriate for the work and level of expertise. However, no Consultant shall be engaged or his tenure shall not be extended beyond 60 years.
A graduate in chemicals and I or petrochemicals engineering and a post-graduate preferably in industrial safety, chemical accident preparedness, and management, environment management, etc
- Civil Engineering Interview Questions and Answers PDF eBOOK
- Mostly Asked Mechanical Engineering Interview Questions and Answers
- How To Face A Technical Interview
- Construction Chemical Companies In India [2022 Updated List]
- Effective Job Search Strategies for Engineers
- Top 50 HR Interview Questions and Answers for Engineers
- Civil Engineering Careers Blueprint eBook: The Great Construction Career
- Tips on How to Become a Great Engineering Consultant
How to Apply
Interested Candidate may submit their application in the Google link given here
https :// docs .google. com/forms/ d/ e/1 FAI pQLSc3th Eb 7Vej LtxLKgcoGoBq_ ACW Kjsl Uq8yH 7 _p T0Sw2xinlg/viewform also send a pdf copy of the same along with all supporting documents duly self-attested to email@example.com within 21 days from publication of this vacancy in the Employment News.
The last date to apply is 23-03-2022.