Last Updated on April 12, 2023 by Admin
Applications are invited in CSIR-CIMFR Recruitment 2023 from the eligible candidates having requisite qualifications for engagement of Project Assistants & Project Associate-I (purely temporary positions under different time-bound projects). Interviews for the same positions have been planned between the 12th to 18th of April 2023 at CSIR-CIMFR Bilaspur Research Center, Bilaspur (Chhattisgarh). Other details and terms and conditions are given below:
CSIR-Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research (CSIR-CIMFR), Dhanbad, is a premier ISO-9001 certified Research Institute under the aegis of the Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR), an autonomous body under the Department of Scientific & Industrial Research, Government of India. Its vision is to be an Internationally Acclaimed Mining & Fuel Research Organization and its mission is to Develop and Deliver Sustainable Cutting Edge Technologies for Social Upliftment and Industrial Advancement.
CSIR-CIMFR Walk-in 2023 for Project Project Assistants/Associate-I.
Advertisement No.: PA/120423/BU/R&A-II
Table of Contents
The total no of Vacancies is 40 Posts.
- Project Assistant – 28 Posts
- Project Associate- I – 12 Posts
- All 3 years B.Sc in Chemistry or B.Sc(H) in Chemistry – 12/04/2023
- All 3 years B.Sc in Geology or B.Sc (H) in Geology – 13/04/2023
- Diploma in Mining Engineering – 14/04/2023
- Diploma in Electrical – 15/04/2023
- Diploma in Computer Engineering – 17/04/2023
- Diploma in Civil Engineering – 18/04/2023
Project Associate- I
- Post Graduate Master Degree with Chemistry/Applied Chemistry – 12/04/2023
- Post Graduate Master Degree in Geology/ Applied Geology – 13/04/2023
- B.E/B.Tech in Mining Engineering – 14/04/2023
B.E/B.Tech. in Mining Engineering/Chemical Engineering/Computer Science Engineering /Electrical &
Electronics Engineering or Electronics & Communication Engineering/Civil Engineering /Environmental Engineering/Metallurgical Engineering/Mining Engineering /Mechanical Engineering or equivalent with 55% marks from a recognized Institute/University.
Age Limit for CSIR-CIMFR Recruitment 2023
- Minimum 21 years and maximum 50 years for Project Assistant,
- Minimum 21 years and maximum 35 years for Project Associate-I & II,
- Minimum 21 years and maximum 40 years for Senior Project Associate,
How to Apply
Candidate must produce ORIGINAL mark sheets of all the semesters and all the original passing certificates for initial checking before appearing in the Walk-in-Interview, otherwise, he/she will be debarred from appearing in Interview.
Candidate should read the advertisement properly and fill up a hard copy of the application in the prescribed form mentioning the Advertisement no. and date, Name of Candidate, Father’s name, Date of Birth, Educational Qualification, Percentage, Year of Passing, Category, Address, Mobile Number, Email address, Experience, if any. In their application form, all the required certificates i.e. mark sheets, etc. should be attached and produced on the date of Walk-In-Interview
Candidates are also requested to carry the conversion formula of CGPA/DGPA/OGPA into the percentage of their respective University/Institution. Until they establish their eligibility, as per the requirement of Advertisement, they would not be allowed to appear in Walk-in-Interview.
Candidate must produce ORIGINAL mark sheets for the semester and all the original passing certificates for initial checking before appearing in the Walk-in-Interview, otherwise, he/she will be debarred from appearing in Interview.
CSIR-CIMFR Recruitment 2023 Notification