Last Updated on March 14, 2022 by Admin
Applications are invited to the Central University of Jammu (CUJ) for the following project staff positions on a rolling basis at the Central University of Jammu Recruitment for a project titled “Design and Development of Testbed and Vulnerability Analysis Framework for Cyber-Physical Systems”.
The project is focused on cyber-physical system security, investigation of the system-level impacts of different devices and network architectures of Industrial Control System (Hydro Power Plant), development of testbed of Hydroelectric Power Plant interfaced with Industrial Control Systems, analysis of the impact of vulnerabilities in different automation devices this includes DPI and different protocols.
Applications will be shortlisted and informed to the applicant for the interview. The positions are for a maximum period of 2 years and are renewed annually depending on performance. Project Principal Investigators: Dr.Yashwant Singh (CUJ), Dr. Anup Shukla (IIT Jammu), Prof. Devanand (CUJ), and Dr. Neerendra Kumar (CUJ).
Central University of Jammu Recruitment for Various Posts.
- Civil Engineering Interview Questions and Answers PDF eBOOK
- Mostly Asked Mechanical Engineering Interview Questions and Answers
- How To Face A Technical Interview
- Effective Job Search Strategies for Engineers
- Top 50 HR Interview Questions and Answers for Engineers
- Civil Engineering Careers Blueprint eBook: The Great Construction Career
Total no of vacancies – 20 Posts
- Scientific Administrative Assistant – 03 Posts
- Laboratory Assistant – 03 Posts
- JRF – 04 Posts
- SRF – 04 Posts
- Senior Project Associate – 03 Posts
- Project Scientist I – 03 Posts
- B.Sc / 3 years Diploma in Engineering & Technology.
- M.Tech. (Computer Science and Engineering/Computer Science & Technology/Electrical Engineering/Instrumentation Engineering/ Electrical and Instrumentation Engineering/ Electronics & Electrical Engineering).
- MCA or MSc. Computer Science and Information Technology with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA.
- GATE/ UGC NET/JRF Ph.D. in relevant discipline.
How to Apply
A duly filled application form along with the requested details, scanned copies of certificates, other supporting documents, should be emailed to email@example.com. Candidates who are already employed should produce a relieving certificate from their employers if selected. The interview will be conducted for all shortlisted candidates.
The duly signed application along with the self-attested documents should reach us by email (firstname.lastname@example.org/ ) before 4:00 PM on 15th March 2022.