Last Updated on July 24, 2019 by Admin
SIXENSE, as a subsidiary of Vinci Construction, is an International Group in digital services and solutions specializing in infrastructure, soil and the environment in order to understand, analyze, anticipate and optimize our client investments.
SIXENSE principal mission is to provide support to designers, builders, operators and infrastructure owners in order to successfully overcome three challenges facing them: construction project management, asset management, risk management.
Urgent Openings | Assistant Project Manager F/H | Vinci Construction | Dubai, UAE | 3 years Exp.
- Engineering, studies, methods
- Ref. Number: 2019-37821
- Location: Dubai, Dubai
- Permanent contract
- Experience: Over 3 years
- To assist the project manager to deliver awarded contracts (a project) upon hand over from the Commercial Department and to run the subsequent project.
- To be a pro-active point of contact for client communication.
- To attend project sites regularly to monitor project progress and to supplement resource when necessary/possible.
- To assist in the set up the paperwork for projects and manage them including MS, WPP’s etc and review prior to submission to the client.
- To ensure a safe system of work and maintain health and safety documentation and risk assessments.
- To carry out Health and safety inspections.
- To review observation cards before sending them to Head office.
- To prepare documentation to help in the justification of monthly valuations for works and submit to SDL Quantity Surveyors.
- To negotiate resources for ongoing projects.
- To attend site meetings with clients and produce Sol Data meeting minutes.
- To report any site accidents/near misses on site to Health and safety manager, project manager and Operations Manager.
- To assist in the procurement and ordering of equipment and materials.
To arrange access for the installation team
- To book safety personnel for the installation
- To book any special requirement for the installation (high level access, …)
- To supervise the installation team
You will also be in charge of :
- Pre-project commencement ‘kick-off’ meetings and site attendance.
- Preparing of all project documents including MS, WPP, scope confirmation.
- Prepare programme of works and negotiate resources
- Carrying out site audits