Last Updated on
Shell India is a global group of energy and petrochemicals companies with an average of 93,000 employees in more than 70 countries. Shell India Recruitment 2019 notification for the position of Senior Digital Construction Engineer. Careers In Shell Provide good direction for fresher and experienced Graduates.
Shell India Job Recruitment 2019 announced Online Notification for the position of Senior Digital Construction Engineer.Details are given below –
Shell India Job Recruitment 2019 For Senior Digital Construction Engineer.
BE/ B.Tech – Civil ,Surface Engineering
4 + years
If you have the Digital Engineering experience we’re looking for, then we have a great opportunity for you in guiding Shell’s Projects into a new Digital era and being the front runner of our industry’s transformation!
You will be the Principle Engineering technical expert within the team on “what it takes” to enhance deliverability of Digital Engineering in Shell Capital Projects delivering through Shell Team resources and/or through 3rd parties as necessary.
Here are the roles and responsibilities for Shell India Recruitment 2019
Shell’s Projects & Technology (P&T) division oversees and manages end to end the capital projects delivery across different lines of businesses. It has a large and diversified project portfolio spanning the entire value chain of the energy system (2018 Capital Expenditure of ~25 billion dollars). The Digitalization team in the Projects & Engineering arm is tasked with deploying digital solutions across the entire project lifecycle.
Roles and Responsibilities
This is an individual contributor role in Shell’s Projects Digitalization Transformation team that will operationalize the adoption of more Project & Asset value from Digitalization and data centric working within Engineering Phases of Shell’s Capital Projects. This covers the thought leadership & deployment of digital solutions that are ‘Ready Now’, the further maturing of solutions soon to be ready for deployment at scale in Projects, and “out of the box” ideas in the early phase of development. The overall goal is to transform the ways of working in Projects to achieve step change improvement in capital efficiency both within Engineering & Construction phases.
Digital Project Delivery encompasses the use of data centric ways of working and deployment of digital solutions in Engineering, Construction, Commissioning and Asset Handover.
The successful applicant for this position will need to display:
- Belief that Digital will be a disruptor in the Projects space needing strong influencing skills and execution mindset to relentlessly pursue scale and replication in the ideas that work.
- Ability and energy to drive this Transformation requiring thought and execution leadership in enabling the Digital journey for Projects.
- Credible Project engagement skills and Agile ways of working, etc. and leveraged so that the team can cause the uptake in the Business, upskilling of the Projects & Engineering community, strong partnership mindset, with Projects, Supply Chain and other Shell Functions alike.
- Ability to demonstrate value of the Digital Solutions and Ways of Working for Project Delivery, as well as deep understanding of the options for their implementation.
- Excellent interpersonal skills including ability to influence leaders in Projects, strong coaching, management, customer-facing and reporting skills given collaboration is key within Shell.
The key requirements for the job are as follows –
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a Surface Engineering Discipline;
- Charered Engineer is an added advantage and not mandatory
- Significant experience in capital projects of O&G or similar industries (Nuclear/ Infrastructure/ Chemicals), preferably in multiple locations and cultural settings, with strong working knowledge of Projects;
- Proven direct experience of delivering data centric engineering within Define or Execute Phase Projects, with ability to address pain points in these phases will be a strong pre-requisite for the role.
- Working knowledge of Data Standards, Engineering Replication and Integrated Engineering & Linked Environments (such as those provided by Hexagon Smartplant, Aveva, Comos, Intergraph suite, Bentley, Aspen) and familiarity with Engineering Data Systems Development & Management
- Familiarity with Virtual design and construction systems such as ConstructSim and SYNCHRO
- Ability to travel to Global Projects for short postings and on business
For More Civil Engineering Jobs, Visit Related Posts