Last Updated on August 15, 2021 by Admin
Oil Palm India Ltd Walk-in invites applications from eligible candidates for engaging as trainees under
its Training and Development Scheme. Eligible candidates can Walk Inwith the duly filled applications in the prescribed format given on the website www.oilpalmindia.com at Head Office, Kodimatha, Kottayam South P.O, Kottayam – 686013 on 16.08.2021 from 10.00 AM to 4.00 PM. Applications should contain copies of self-attested documents relating to age, qualification, and reservation
Oil Palm India Ltd Walk-in 2021 for TRAINEES
|Walk-in Address||Head Office, Kodimatha, Kottayam South P.O, Kottayam – 686013|
|Total Vacancy||07 Posts|
|Company Name||Oil Palm India Ltd|
Total Vacancies – 07 Posts
Post details include the area of training
Retail Marketing – 03 Posts
Agriculture – Field Operations – 01 Post
B.Com trainee – 01 Post
Technical Graduate Trainee – 01 Post
ITI Machinist – 01 Post
Qualification for Oil Palm India Ltd Walk-in
- Any Graduate with a Minimum 60% mark in qualifying examination.
- BE/B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering. Preference will be given to the candidates who had done apprenticeships in similar industries
- MBA specialized in Marketing with a 60% mark
- Any Graduate with a Minimum 60% mark in qualifying examination. Preference will be given to candidates who had studied Plus Two in Science with Biology or any agriculture-related subject during the lower classes
- B.Com with 60% marks in qualifying examination.
- ITI certificate in Fitter trade or equivalent certificate in VHSE
- Civil Engineering Interview Questions and Answers PDF eBOOK
- Mostly Asked Mechanical Engineering Interview Questions and Answers
- How To Face A Technical Interview
- Effective Job Search Strategies for Engineers
- Top 50 HR Interview Questions and Answers for Engineers
- Civil Engineering Careers Blueprint eBook: The Great Construction Career
1) Maximum period of 3 years, based on satisfactory performance, which is not extendable under
2) Company can reduce the period of training for whatever reason as it deems fit.
Terms and Conditions
1) Those who are willing to work at any of the units of Oil Palm India Limited only need to apply.
2) The trainees shall be governed by the provisions of Training and Development Schemes as applicable
from time to time and other rules prevalent in the company.
3) Those who have undergone training under this scheme under any circumstances whatsoever will not
have any preference for regular employment in the company. An affidavit in this regard will be obtained from the trainees prior to joining.
4) Any interpretation/ dispute regarding this notification/recruitment shall be decided by the Managing
Director of the Company, whose decisions shall be final and binding to the applicant(s)
Oil Palm India Ltd Walk-in Notification