Last Updated on September 4, 2023 by Admin
NLC India Limited, a „NAVRATNA‟ Public Sector Enterprise is looking for SME Operators on Fixed Term Employment basis for a period of Twelve Months for its Mines Units at Neyveli, Tamil Nadu.
NLCIL Recruitment 2023 For SME Operator.
Table of Contents
Total Vacancy – 92 Posts.
[UR-42, EWS-09, OBC(NCL) -24, SC-17]
SME Operator (on FTE Basis) – 92 Posts
Qualification for NLC Recruitment
- Should have passed SSLC or X (10th Std) or its equivalent
- ITI in Mechanical / Electrical Trade
Length and Area of Work Experience
Should have working Experience of minimum 05 years (as of crucial date) in the Operation of Specialized Mining Equipment (SME) i.e. Bucket Wheel Excavator, Mobile Transfer Conveyor, Spreader, Tripper Car, Stacker & Reclaimer of Mines / Thermal Power Stations
The maximum age limit is 63 years as of the crucial date in all cases. Relaxation in upper age limit above 63 years is not applicable for any category of candidates
Period of Engagement
The period of engagement is purely on Fixed Term Employment basis for a period of Twelve Months from the date of joining
How to Apply
- Candidates fulfilling all the eligibility criteria may login and apply/register online in the portal available in NLCIL website.
- Candidates should apply only online mode in NLC India Limited website www.nlcindia.in.
- Before registering/applying online, the candidates should ensure that they have a mobile number and valid & active personal email ID and keep them active for the entire duration of selection as NLCIL will send all selection-related communications only through SMS/email till the selection process is completed.
- Candidates have to upload required scanned copies of documents/certificates in the prescribed format to establish their eligibility, failing which the application is liable for rejection.
- Candidates should submit a single application only for the post. In case of multiple applications/registrations for the post, the last registered application shall only be considered.
- Candidates should ensure that they have uploaded the required documents before submitting an application, for their benefit, after uploading a document, the “View Document” option will be provided in the on-line portal to check.
- After submitting the application ONLINE, the candidate should take a printout of registration cum application form and produce it along with self-attested copies of certificates/documents, at the time of Document / Certificate verification.
- Scrutiny of applications for shortlisting of candidates for Selection will be solely based on documents/certificates uploaded by the candidates at the time of registration/submission of application through ONLINE.
- No manual/paper applications will be entertained and candidates are advised not to send any hard copy to this office.
- The Online application portal will be active from 10:00 hours on 22/08/2023 to 17:00 hours on 04/09/2023.
- UR / EWS / OBC (NCL) candidates – INR 486 / –
- SC /ST / Ex-servicemen candidates – INR 236 / –
- Opening of Online registration of application – Date & Time 22/08/2023 at 10:00 hrs
- Closing of Online registration of application – Date & Time 04/09/2023 at 17.00 hrs
- Last Date for On-line payment of Fees – Date & Time 04/09/2023 at 23:45 hrs
- Last date for On-line Submission of applications for candidates who have already registered and paid Fees within the time limit – Date & Time 05/09/2023 at 17.00 Hrs
Civil Engineering Interview Questions and Answers eBook
NLC Recruitment Notification