Last Updated on March 19, 2023 by Admin
MSTC Recruitment 2023 is looking for dynamic young professionals as well as professionals with experience in various fields like Operations/Marketing/Business Development/Finance & Accounts/Systems/Personnel & Administration, on a contractual basis for a fixed period for the opening mentioned below, for significantly expanding its business activities. The Company offers excellent opportunities for learning and growth to the right candidates. The openings are as under:
MSTC Limited is a Mini Ratna Category-I PSU under the Ministry of Steel, Govt. of India. The company is one of the leading e-Commerce service providers in the country and is involved in various state-of-the-art Government flagship projects. It is also facilitating the procurement of industrial Raw materials.
MSTC Recruitment 2023 for OSD(Operations) Freshers.
Table of Contents
Total no of vacancies – 26 Posts
OSD(Operations)-Freshers – 26 Posts
Graduate from a recognized institute/ University with a minimum of 60% marks in graduation. Applicants with Professional qualifications like MBA/Two years-Post Graduation Diploma will be preferred.
Consolidated Monthly Pay
- Civil Engineering Interview Questions and Answers PDF eBOOK
- Mostly Asked Mechanical Engineering Interview Questions and Answers
- How To Face A Technical Interview
- Effective Job Search Strategies for Engineers
- Top 50 HR Interview Questions and Answers for Engineers
- Civil Engineering Careers Blueprint eBook: The Great Construction Career
Candidates applying for the above posts must pay a non-refundable application fee of Rs 590/- incl. GST (Rupees Five Hundred Ninety Only) at the time of submission of the online application form (except SC/ST/PWD candidates).
How to Apply
For applying for the above posts, CLICK HERE (available w.e.f. 21/02/2023). Interested candidates may apply online at www.mstcindia.co.in, under careers. Application via any other mode/email shall not be accepted.
- Commencement of online Registration of application by candidates – 21st February 2023 (00:00:01 Hrs)
- Last date for online registration of application by candidates – 13th March 2023 (23:59:59 Hrs)