Last Updated on October 31, 2023 by Admin
MIDHANI, a Mini Ratna – I and an ISO 9001:2015 & AS 9100D:2016, ISO 14001:2015, ISO 45001:2018 Company, is a high-tech Metallurgical industry under the administrative control of Ministry of Defence,
engaged in the manufacture of super alloys and special steels, titanium alloys in various mill forms and shapes for strategic sectors like Defence, Space, Atomic Energy and also for Commercial sectors. Company has around 770 employees and it requires outstanding Professionals in the following area
MIDHANI Recruitment 2023 for Jr & Sr Operative Trainee.
Advt. No: MDN/HR/NE/2/23
Table of Contents
The total no of vacancies is 54 Posts.
- Junior Operative Trainee (JOT) – Fitter – 13 Posts
- Junior Operative Trainee (JOT) – Welder – 02 Posts
- Junior Operative Trainee (JOT) – Electrician – 06 Posts
- Senior Operative Trainee (SOT) – Metallurgy – 20 Posts
- Senior Operative Trainee (SOT) – Mechanical – 10 Posts
- Senior Operative Trainee (SOT) – Electrical – 03 Posts
Scale of Pay (Rs.) (IDA Pattern)
- Junior Operative Trainee – 20,000/-
- Senior Operative Trainee – 21,900/-
CTC Per annum (approx.) Rs. In Lakhs
- Junior Operative Trainee – 4.7
- Senior Operative Trainee – 5.1
Upper age limit for UR as on date of Advt (yrs)
- Junior Operative Trainee – 30
- Senior Operative Trainee – 35
Qualification for MIDHANI Recruitment
- SSC+ITI (Fitter) + NAC
- SSC+ITI (Welder) + NAC
- SSC+ITI (Electrician) + NAC
- Diploma in Metallurgical Engineering with minimum 60% marks.
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with minimum 60% marks.
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering with minimum 60% marks
- What Is Civil Engineering? All You Want To Know About Civil Engineering
- Civil Engineering Career: A Guide To Start Your Construction Career In 2021
- The Complete Mechanical Engineer & Design Certification Bundle
- Civil Engineering Interview Questions and Answers PDF eBOOK
- Construction Management Interview Questions Free Online Practice Test
How to Apply
- Interested and eligible candidates can visit the MIDHANI URL:://www.midhani-india.in -> careers -> ERecruitment and then read carefully the eligibility criteria and the instructions to apply online.
- The application should be submitted strictly “ONLINE” by logging on to the MIDHANI website given above. The
website will be kept open between 1000 Hrs. on 18.10.2023 till 1700 Hrs. on 01.11.2023 for this purpose.
- Candidates are required to possess a valid e-mail ID and contact mobile phone number, which is to be
entered in the application so that intimation regarding the selection process can be sent. MIDHANI will not be responsible for bouncing of e-mail sent to the candidates.
- The candidates have to make a payment of Rs.100/- (Rupees one hundred only) towards the application fee
through online payment using the debit card/credit card / net banking using the payment link available.
Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD/ESM category are not required to pay the application fee.
- After the successful submission of online application, the candidate can take a printout of the submitted
application and keep it for future reference. “Candidates need not send the hard copy”.
- The last date for submission of online applications will be 01.11.2023
- The cutoff date for all requisite parameters is 18.10.2023.
MIDHANI Recruitment Notification