Last Updated on December 7, 2022 by Admin
MIDHANI, a Mini Ratna – I and an ISO 9001-2016 & AS 9100D, ISO 14001:2015, ISO 45001:2018 Company, is a high-tech Metallurgical industry under the administrative control of the Ministry of Defence, engaged in the manufacture of superalloys and special steels, titanium alloys in various mill forms and shapes for strategic sectors like Defence, Space, Atomic Energy and also for Commercial sectors. The company has around 770 employees, and MIDHANI Recruitment 2022 requires outstanding Professionals in the following area.
MIDHANI Recruitment 2022 for Various Posts.
Advt. No: MDN/HR/NE/3/22
The total no of vacancies is 15 Posts.
- Senior Operative Trainee (SOT) – Civil – 01 posts
- Junior Operative Trainee (JOT) – Fitter – 01 posts
- Junior Operative Trainee (JOT) – Turne – 01 posts
- Junior Operative Trainee (JOT) – Fitter – Cutting Machines – 01 posts
- Junior Operative Trainee (JOT) – NDT Operator – 02 Posts
- Refractory Mason – 01 Posts
- Fireman – 03 Posts
- Junior Staff Nurse – 04 Posts
- Lab Technician – 01 Posts
Qualification for MIDHANI Recruitment
- SSC pass
- Basic course on elementary and fire fighting from a recognized institute (not less than six months)
- Possession of LMV/ HMV driving license as an added qualification. (Ex-servicemen preferred)
- SSC + ITI in Electrical or Electronics, Fitter, Turner with minimum two years of post qualification Industrial experience.
- 60% marks in Diploma in Engineering – Civil with a minimum of 2 years of post-qualification experience in the relevant area.
- 60% marks in B.Sc. (Chemistry/ Physics) or 60% marks in Diploma in Engineering (Metallurgy) with a minimum of 3 years relevant post-qualification experience. Should have hands-on experience in Spectrometric or Gravimetric analysis of various ferrous/ non-ferrous materials. Experience on inter granular corrosion testing in various practices is desirable.
- What Is Civil Engineering? All You Want To Know About Civil Engineering
- Civil Engineering Career: A Guide To Start Your Construction Career In 2021
- The Complete Mechanical Engineer & Design Certification Bundle
- Civil Engineering Interview Questions and Answers PDF eBOOK
- Construction Management Interview Questions Free Online Practice Test
How to Apply
- Interested and eligible candidates can visit the MIDHANI URL:://www.midhani-india.in -> careers -> E-Recruitment and then carefully read the eligibility criteria and the instructions to apply online.
- The application should be submitted strictly “ONLINE” by logging on to the MIDHANI website given above. The website will be kept open between 1000 Hrs. on 23.11.2022 till 1700 Hrs. on 07.12.2022 for this purpose.
- Candidates must possess a valid e-mail ID and contact mobile phone number, which is to be entered in the application so that intimation regarding the selection process can be sent. MIDHANI will not be responsible for bouncing e-mails sent to the candidates
- The candidates have to pay Rs.100/- (Rupees one hundred only) towards the application fee through online payment using the available debit card/credit card / net banking payment link. Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD/ESM category are not required to pay the application fee.
- Candidates must upload all the relevant documents about the date of birth proof (SSC certificate), qualification, percentage proofs, category, and experience through the link available in the application form. Experience certificates should invariably contain service details, work experience & period. Applications without supporting documents and applications in which requisite eligibility criteria cannot be distinctly established will not be considered.
- After successfully submitting the online application, the candidate can take a printout of the submitted application and keep it for future reference. “Candidates need not send the hard copy”. Applicants from Govt/Quasi Govt/PSU should mandatorily submit a No Objection Certificate at the time of the Selection Process. Candidates without NOC will not be permitted to appear in the Selection Process.
- The last date for submission of online applications will be 07.12.2022
- The cutoff date for all requisite parameters is 23.11.2022.
MIDHANI Recruitment Notification