Last Updated on January 20, 2023 by Admin
MECON, A Premier Miniratna, Schedule “A”, Govt. of India Enterprise under Ministry of Steel, providing Engineering, Consultancy, Contracting, and Project Management Services (MECOM Recruitment 2023) invites applications from committed, result oriented, suitably qualified, and experienced proficient draftsmen THROUGH ONLINE APPLICATION MODE ONLY for engagement “Drafting Personnel” purely on Full Time Fixed Tenure contract basis. The details of posts and eligibility criteria are indicated below.
Mangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited (MESCOM), is a multi-disciplinary firm with 1465 experienced & dedicated engineers, scientists, and technologists, having a network of offices spread all over the country, experienced in handling consultancy assignments and EPC Projects.
MECOM Recruitment 2023 for Draftsman.
The total no of Vacancies – 15 Posts
- Draftsman – 15 Posts
- Diploma in Engineering with three years of drafting experience in the relevant field in any organization.
- ITI with five years of drafting experience in the relevant field in any organization.
- 12th /Inter pass with seven years of drafting experience in the relevant field in any organization.
The minimum age limit for all categories of candidates shall be 18 years as of the date of advertisement.
Duration of Contract
The initial engagement shall be for three years (Renewable annually, subject to satisfactory performance) and shall be extendable up to 5 years, depending upon the satisfactory performance of the candidates and the requirements of the company.
- Technical Writing Skills For Engineers [2022 Updated Guide & Courses]
- How To Face Civil Engineering Interview [2022 Updated Guide]
Awarding of contract
- The selected candidates shall be awarded the contract work of preparing drawings per the company’s requirements.
- The candidate selected shall be paid a Contract Fee of Rs. 30,000 per month.
- In addition to the aforesaid monthly contract fee, an incentive amount of Rs. 875 for each drawing over and above 20 A1 equivalent drawings shall be paid to the candidate if the monthly output of such candidate is more than 20 A1 equivalent drawings.
- The aforesaid monthly contract fee is a fixed component, and the Incentive amount is a variable component. Both the contract fee and Incentive shall be paid through invoice. The monthly contract fee shall be paid every month within seven working days from the receipt of the invoice. The incentive amount shall be paid, subject to the prescribed output mentioned above, separately on certification of the concerned technical section.
- The candidates awarded with the contract shall be required to obtain GST registration, if applicable.
- TDS shall be deducted as per Income Tax Act
How to Apply
Candidates satisfying the conditions of eligibility criteria shall apply online through our website, www.meconlimited.co.in > Careers > Career Opportunities > Click here to apply Online on the dates as shall be notified on the website. No other mode of submission of the application is allowed.
- Opening date for submission of Online application – 06.01.2023
- Closing date for submission of Online application – 21.01.2023