Inland Waterways Authority of India (IWAI Recruitment ) invites online applications from Indian Nationals to fill the following vacancies by DIRECT RECRUITMENT at IWAI Headquarters, Noida, and Regional Offices as per details given below.
IWAI Recruitment 2022 for Various Posts.
Employment Notice No. IWAI-17011/4/2022-ADMIN RECTT
Total no of Vacancies – 14 Posts
- Deputy Director (Finance & Accounts) – 02 Posts
- EDP Assistant – 01 Post
- Junior Hydrographic Surveyor (JHS) – 03 Posts
- Stenographer D – 04 Posts
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC) – 04 Posts
Maximum 40 years as of the closing date of receipt of application. (However, for deserving candidates, age relaxation may be considered depending on their health and experience).
Upper age limit relaxation is admissible under the following:
1. Up to 3 years for OBC candidates (Non-Creamy Layer)
2. Up to 5 years for SC/ST candidates.
3. Persons with Benchmark Disabilities: By ten years for General (UR), By 13 years for OBC (Non-creamy Layer), By 15 years for SC/ST
4. Up to 5 years for Govt. servants /employees of Autonomous /Statutory organizations/PSUs following the instructions /orders issued by the Central Government.
5. For Ex-serviceman category candidates as per the extant Govt. of India instructions.
6. Cut off date for calculation of age is the closing date of receipt of the application.
Candidates belonging to GENERAL (UR) / OBC (Creamy Layer & Non-Creamy Layer) are required to pay a Non-Refundable fee of ₹ 500/- (Five Hundred Rupees Only). Candidates belonging to SC / ST, PWD, and EWS Categories are required to pay of ₹ 200/- (Two Hundred Rupees Only), which will be refunded (excluding bank charges, if any) to them in case one candidate submits only one application and if they appear for the online test.
- Degree from a recognized University with professional qualification of the passing of final exam of the Institute of Charted Accountants or the SAS Commercial Examination of Indian Audit & Accounts Department or Member of any of the organized Accounts & Audit Service.
- Degree in Computer Science/ Information Technology or equivalent
- Degree in Civil Engineering Or Diploma in Civil Engineering with three years experience in Hydrography/land survey Or SR I /II certificate of the Indian Navy with seven years experience in Hydrography.
- 12th class or equivalent from a recognized Board or University
How to Apply
- Candidates must apply online through the website www.iwai.nic.in on the IWAI Home page >> Recruitment >> Apply online for Recruitment to the above posts in IWAI 2022.
- No other means/mode of application will be accepted. Applications received through any other mode will
not be accepted and will be summarily rejected.
- Only online applications, along with the prescribed Application fee and soft copy of the required documents submitted before the closing date, will be accepted.
- Incomplete applications and applications submitted without a Photograph duly signed / Proof of Date of
Birth (School Certificate) and relevant documents as per specification/application fees will be summarily rejected.
- Application, once submitted, cannot be modified; hence utmost care should be taken to furnish the correct details before submitting an online application.
- After submitting the online applications, applicants are required to note down the generated Application
number and keep a printout of the submitted application.
- Only online applications will be accepted. Application received through any other mode shall stand rejected automatically.
- Opening Date of Application: – 18/11/2022
- Closing Date of Application: – 17/12/2022