Last Updated on May 3, 2023 by Admin
Online Applications are invited in IOCL Recruitment 2023 of Non-Executive Personnel
Indian Oil Corporation Ltd. (IOCL) is a diversified, Integrated Energy Major with a presence in Oil, Gas, Petrochemicals, and Alternative Energy sources. Empowered with the ‘Maharatna’ status, the organization renders overriding prominence to the energy needs of the country and aspires to be ‘The Energy of India’ and ‘A Globally Admired Company’.
IOCL has been featuring year after year among India’s Best Companies to Work For and has been recognized as Best Employer among Nation Builders.
To fuel its future growth, Indian Oil invites applications from bright young, and energetic persons of Indian Nationality for selection to various posts in the pay scale of Rs. 25,000-1,05,000/ for its Refinery/ Petrochemical Units at Haldia (West Bengal) and Vadodara (Gujarat) including for upcoming Acrylic and Oxo Alcohol facilities at Dumad.
IOCL Recruitment 2023 for Non-Executives.
Advertisement Nos. –Gujarat – JR/Rect/01/2023; Haldia – PH/R/01/2023
Table of Contents
Total Vacancies: 65 Posts
Post Details include post name, postcode, and vacancy details.
- Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Production) (Gujarat) – 47 Posts
- Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Production) (Haldia) – 07 Posts
- Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (P&U) (Gujarat) – 07 Posts
- Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (P&U-O&M ) (Haldia) – 04 Posts
Age Limit for IOCL Recruitment
- Minimum 18 years and Maximum age shall be 26 years for Un-reserved candidates as on 30-04-2023
- A certificate issued by a Board of Secondary Education for passing Matriculation/Higher Secondary shall be the only acceptable document in support of proof of age.
- Age relaxation of a period equal to minimum years of experience notified against a post shall be allowed.
- Relaxation of one year in age will be given to candidates possessing Boiler Competency Certificate & being considered for the post of JEA-IV(P&U)- Postcode 202.
- 3 years Diploma in Chemical Engg./Petrochemical Engg./Chemical Technology / Refinery and Petrochemical Engg. or 3 yrs. B.Sc (Maths, Physics, Chemistry or Industrial Chemistry) from a recognized Institute/University with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate for General, EWS & OBC candidates & 45% in case of SC/ST candidates against reserved positions.
- 3 years Diploma in Mechanical E n g g . or Electrical Engg./ Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engg. or Matric with ITI (Fitter) of minimum 2 years duration or B.Sc (Maths, Physics, Chemistry or Industrial Chemistry) from a recognized Institute/ University along with a Boiler Competency Certificate (BCC) with Second Class OR National Apprenticeship Certificate in Boiler Attendant under the Apprentices Act, 1961 with a due endorsement of equivalence to the Second Class Boiler Attendant Certificate of Competency, by the Competent Boiler Authority of the State of Gujarat.
- 3 years Diploma in Electrical Engineering / Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering from a recognized Institute/ University with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate for General/EWS & OBC candidates & 45% in case of SC/ST candidates against reserved positions.
Pays and Perks
- Besides the Basic Pay and Industrial pattern of DA, the other allowances/benefits include HRA/ Housing accommodation (as per availability), Medical Facilities, Productivity Incentive, Performance Linked Incentive, Gratuity, Provident Fund, Group Personal Accident Insurance, Leave Encashment, Leave Travel Concession/LFA, Contributory Superannuation Benefit Fund Scheme, House Building Advance, Conveyance Advance/Maintenance Reimbursement, Children Education Allowance, etc., as per Corporation rules.
How to Apply for IOCL Recruitment
- Before applying online, a candidate must have an active email ID and a mobile phone number which must remain valid for at-least twelve month period for future communication (including issue of call letters).
- The candidate should have the relevant documents/certificates pertaining to age, qualification, caste, experience, scanned copy of color photograph and signature in jpg format (size not exceeding 50 KB) ready before applying online. The photo and signature in digital form will be required to be uploaded.
- Candidates meeting the prescribed eligibility criteria for a post, may visit the website www.iocl.com Go to ‘What’s New’ > Go to ‘Requirement of Non-Executive Personnel 2023 at Gujarat Refinery and Haldia Refinery in IOCL’ > Click on “Detailed Advertisement” (to refer to the Advertisement) > Click on “Click here to Apply Online” (to fill the online application form). The link to the online application will remain open from 01-05-2023 (10:00 Hrs) to 30-05-2023(17:00 Hrs). Applications submitted on-line mode will ONLY be accepted. All future communication with candidates will take place only through website/ email/ SMS.
- The candidate must ascertain the correctness of each piece of information/detail before filling in the ‘Online Application Form’ and its final submission. The candidate shall be wholly/exclusively responsible for the information/details so filled/provided in his/her online Application Form.
- The path for accessing and paying the fee on the SBI Collect portal is as follows: Log onto https://www.onlinesbi.com/sbicollect/, Choose Category as PSU- Public Sector Undertaking, , PSU Name as Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL), and Select Payment Category as the concerned Refinery (Gujarat Refinery / Haldia Refinery, as applicable) for which candidate has applied for against the relevant post notified for the refinery. The last date for submitting the Application Fee payment is 30-05-2023 (17:00 Hrs).
- After successful submission of the online Application and online fees payment (as applicable), the candidates are required to send the following documents to the concerned authority at the Refinery applied for (as mentioned in the table at Clause No. P (8) below) by Ordinary Post so as to reach by 10-06-2023 :
a) Print out of online application form, duly signed
b) A Color photograph under self-attestation
- If a printout of the online application of a candidate along with the documents mentioned at Clause No. P (6) above is not received by the Refinery applied for, by 10-06-2023 by Ordinary Post, his/her candidature shall be summarily rejected without any further communication. Candidates should superscribe the Name of the Post, Post Code, and Name of the Refinery Applied for on the top of the envelope while sending the documents by Ordinary Post.
- While sending the printout of the online applications along with specified documents by Ordinary Post, candidates shall ensure that the same are sent to the concerned authority at the Refinery applied for. Postal addresses of the Units are furnished below:
- Gujarat Refinery – Dy. General Manager (HR), Indian Oil Corporation Limited, Gujarat Refinery, P.O. Jawahar Nagar, Dist. Vadodara – 391320(Gujarat)
- Haldia Refinery – Deputy General Manager(HR), Indian Oil Corporation Limited, Haldia Refinery, PO: Haldia Oil Refinery, Dist: Purba Medinipur- 721606 (West Bengal)
- DATE OF OPENING OF ONLINE APPLICATION: 01-05-2023(10:00 Hrs.)
- LAST DATE OF SUBMISSION OF ONLINE APPLICATION: 30-05-2023 (17:00 Hrs.)
- DATE OF RECEIPT OF PRINTOUT OF ONLINE APPLICATION FORM ALONG WITH SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS BY ORDINARY POST: BY 10-06-2023
- TENTATIVE DATE OF WRITTEN TEST: 11-06-2023
- LIKELY DATE OF PUBLICATION OF THE WRITTEN TEST RESULT (SHORTLIST FOR SPPT): by 27-06-2023
IOCL Recruitment Notification