Last Updated on May 27, 2022 by Admin
Online Applications are invited in IOCL Recruitment 2022 from bright, young, and energetic persons of Indian Nationality for the selection to the following posts on the pay scale of Rs.25,000-1,05,000/
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) is a diversified and integrated energy major with a presence in oil, gas, petrochemicals, and alternative energy sources and is empowered with the ‘Maharatna’ status. The organization renders overriding prominence to the energy needs of the country and aspires to be ‘The Energy of India’ and ‘A Globally Admired Company’.
IndianOil has been featuring year after year among India’s Best Companies to Work For and has been recognized as Best Employer among NationBuilders. To fuel its future growth, Panipat Refinery & Petrochemical Complex, the seventh Refinery of IndianOil with largest Integrated Petrochemical Plant is looking for result oriented experienced personnel with initiative and enterprise to join the team and become the Energy of India.
IOCL Recruitment 2022 for Non-Executive Personnel.
Advertisement No. PR/P/47 (2022-23)
Total Vacancies – 137 Posts
Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Production) – 18 Posts
Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Instrumentation) – 01 Posts
Age Limit for IOCL Recruitment
Minimum 18 years and Maximum age shall be 26 years for General/EWS/ST candidates as of 30-04-2022.
- Civil Engineering Interview Questions and Answers PDF eBOOK
- Mostly Asked Mechanical Engineering Interview Questions and Answers
- How To Face A Technical Interview
- Effective Job Search Strategies for Engineers
- Top 50 HR Interview Questions and Answers for Engineers
- Civil Engineering Careers Blueprint eBook: The Great Construction Career
- 3 years Diploma in Chemical/ Refinery & Petrochemical Engineering or B.Sc. (Maths, Physics, Chemistry or Industrial Chemistry) from a recognized Institute/ University with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates & 45% in case of SC candidates against reserved positions.
- 3 years Diploma in Instrumentation/ Instrumentation & Electronics/ Instrumentation & Control Engineering from a recognized Institute/ University with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates & 45% in case of SC candidates against reserved positions.
Pay Scale and Perks
Besides Basic Pay and the Industrial pattern of DA, the other allowances/benefits include HRA/ Housing accommodation (as per availability), Medical Facilities, Productivity Incentive, Performance Linked Incentive, Gratuity, Provident Fund, Group Savings Linked Insurance, Group Personal Accident Insurance, Leave Encashment, Leave Travel Concession/LFA, Contributory Superannuation Benefit Fund Scheme, House Building Advance, Conveyance Advance/Maintenance Reimbursement, Children Education Allowance etc., as per Corporation rules.
How to Apply for IOCL Recruitment
- Before applying online, a candidate must have an active email ID and a mobile phone number which must remain valid for at-least twelve-month periods for future communication (including the issue of call letters).
- The candidate should have the relevant documents/certificates pertaining to age, qualification, caste, experience, scanned copy of the color photograph, and signature in jpg format (size not exceeding 50 KB) ready before applying online. The photo and signature in digital form will be required to be uploaded.
- Candidates meeting the prescribed eligibility criteria for a post, may visit the website www.iocl.com, Go to ‘What’s New > Go to Requirement of Experienced Non-Executive Personnel at PRPC > Click on “Detailed
Advertisement” (to refer the Advertisement)> Click on “Click here to Apply Online” (to fill online
application form). The link to online application will remain open from 07-05-2022 (10:00 Hrs) to 28-05-2022 (17:00 Hrs). Applications submitted through on-line mode will ONLY be accepted. All future communication with candidates will take place only through the website / email / SMS.
- The candidate must ascertain the correctness of each information/detail before filling in the ‘Online Application Form’ and its final submission. The candidate shall be wholly/exclusively responsible for the information/details so filled/provided in his/her online Application Form.
- After successful submission of the online application, the candidates are required to send the print-out of the online application form, duly signed by him/her, along with all self-attested supporting documents as per Annexure-I of Advertisement & a color photograph under self-attestation to the Post Box No. 128, Panipat Head Post Office, Panipat, Haryana-132103, through Ordinary Post so as to reach by 18-06-2022.
- Candidates can also send the scanned copy of the online application form, duly signed by him/her, along with all self-attested supporting documents to email id firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 19-06-2022. Further, all candidates are required to bring and submit one set of self-attested documents (as mentioned in Annexure-I) on the day of examination i.e., 19-06-2022 at the venue of Written Test mandatorily. Nonsubmission of hard copy of applications along with all self-attested supporting documents through Ordinary Post/ through e-mail OR by hand on the day of the Written Test
shall lead to rejection of candidature without any further correspondence.
- DATE OF OPENING OF ONLINE APPLICATION: 07-05-2022 (10:00 Hrs.)
- LAST DATE OF SUBMISSION OF ON-LINE APPLICATION AND ON-LINE PAYMENT OF APPLICATION FEE: 28-05-2022 (17:00 Hrs.)
- LAST DATE OF RECEIPT OF PRINTOUT OF ONLINE APPLICATION FORM ALONG WITH SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS
BY ORDINARY POST: 18-06-2022
BY EMAIL AT email@example.com: 19-06-2022
IOCL Recruitment Notification