Last Updated on January 6, 2023 by Admin
IGGL Recruitment 2023 invites online applications from experienced, dynamic, and committed professionals for the positions mentioned below
Indradhanush Gas Grid Limited, a Joint Venture Company of the five leading Oil & Gas PSUs of the country,
viz. Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL), Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC), Gail India Limited
(GAIL), Oil India Limited (OIL) and Numaligarh Refinery Limited (NRL) was incorporated on 10th August
2018 in line with the Hydrocarbon Vision 2030 for Northeast for setting up the North East Gas Grid (NEGG)
Table of Contents
IGGL Recruitment 2023 for Managers and Others.
Total no of vacancies – 15 Posts
- Sr.Manager (Project) – 01 Post
- Manager (Project) – 02 Posts
- Company Secretary – 01 Post
- Sr.Engineer (Project) – 06 Posts
- Sr. Officer (C&P) – 01 Post
- Sr. Officer (F&A) – 01 Post
- Sr.Officer (Legal) – 01 Post
- Officer (F&A) – 01 Post
- Officer (HR) – 01 Post
- BE/BTech in Civil/Mechanical/Electrical/Instrumentation/Instrumentation & Control/ Electronics&Instrumentation/Electrical & Instrumentation/Electronics/Electrical & Electronics/ Electronics &
Communication or Telecommunication/Telecommunication / Electrical & Telecommunication.
- Graduate from a recognized university with company secretary qualification from the Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) and Associate member/ Fellow of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India.
- BE/BTech in Mech/ Elect/Inst/IT/Computer Science/Electronics/Metallurgy/Civil/ Telecom.
- CA/CMA with Associate Member/ Fellow of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India/ Cost Accountants of India.
- 2 years MBA/PGDM/MSW with specialization in HR/ IR
Applications received online will be shortlisted based on eligibility criteria. In the event the number of
applications received is more, and the Company may modify the shortlisting criteria at its discretion to restrict the number of candidates to be called for Personal Interviews. The final selection shall be based on Personal Interviews with the shortlisted candidates. An appointment letter will be issued to the selected candidate only if the selected candidate is found ‘fit’ in the pre-employment medical examination.
How to Apply
- Willing candidates may apply online through the link in the ‘Career Section’ of the IGGL website
https://iggl.co.in/. The link will be available from 10.00 am on 23.12.2022 till 12 pm on 07.01.2023. Candidates who were willing to apply for more than one post need to submit separate applications for each post.
- No Hardcopy to be sent to the IGGL office
- Documents to be attached with application
i. Passport size colored photograph (max. 80kb)
ii. Date of birth proof (Birth certificate/ Class X certificate or mark sheet) (max 100kb)
iii. Pass certificate of essential qualification (max.100kb)
iv. Experience certificate (max 300kb).
- The list of candidates shortlisted for the Interview and the list of selected candidates will be displayed on the IGGL website www.iggl.co.in. Candidates are advised to visit the IGGL Website www.iggl.co.in, regularly for the latest updates.
A non-refundable fee of ₹ 500/- needs to be paid with each application through online mode only.
- Opening Date for online application 23.12.2022, 10:00 Hrs.
- The last date for submission of online application is 07.01.2023, 23:59 Hrs.