Last Updated on April 17, 2023 by Admin
Dredging Corporation of India Limited requires Dredge Cadets, Trainee Marine Engineers, Trainee Electrical Officers, and Near Coastal Voyage Trainees (GP Rating) on a contract basis.
Dredging Corporation India Recruitment 2020 for Dredge Cadet, Trainee Marine Engineer, Electrical Officer & NCV
ADVERTISEMENT NO -1/2020
Table of Contents
- DREDGE CADETS (on contract basis)
- TRAINEE MARINE ENGINEER (on contract basis)
- TRAINEE ELECTRICAL OFFICER (on contract basis)
- NCV(Trainees) (GP Rating) (on contract basis)
- Should have completed Diploma in Nautical Science (DNS) from Institutes approved by D.G. Shipping
- Should have completed 4 years Degree in Marine Engineering from any IMU affiliated colleges/ Institutes approved by DG Shipping.
- Should have completed 4 years Degree in Electrical Engineering or Electronics Engineering or Electrical & Electronics Engineering or Electronics & Telecommunication/Communication Engineering or Electronics & Instrumentation recognized by any State or Central Government or AICTE and must have completed 4 months Electro-Technical Officer course from DG Shipping Approved Institutes.
- Minimum Xth Class Pass from recognized Education Board and Pre-Sea G.P Rating Course and passed the Exit Examination approved by D.G Shipping with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks
Not more than 30 years as on 30.09.2020 (relaxable for candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC as per Government of India Guidelines).
How to Apply
CANDIDATES WILL BE REQUIRED TO APPLY ONLINE THROUGH DCIL WEBSITE:www.dredge-india.com in the career section. Candidates are advised to go to the Career Section and click the relevant link under “Floating Establishment “and follow the instructions for submitting the on-line application. No other means/ mode of application shall be accepted. The website will be opened from 10.00 hrs on 19.09.2020 to 1700 hrs on
03.10.2020. Candidates shall apply separately for each discipline. Applications not submitted through online properly will not be considered.
All the candidates except those belonging to SC/ST category are required to pay a non‐refundable application fee of Rs.1,000/- (Rupees One thousand only) for each application through online mode only. Candidate should ensure that online payment of application fee (For applicable category) should be completed before filling of application details
The last date for submission of online applications for Dredge Cadets, TMEs, TEOs & NCVTs against Advertisement No.01/2020 is hereby extended till 1700 hrs of 17-10-2020.