Last Updated on July 28, 2022 by Admin
DRDO RAC Recruitment for Graduate and Post Graduates Engineers of 630 posts, apply online on or before 29th July 2022 online.
DRDO RAC Recruitment invites online applications from graduate engineers and postgraduates in Science, including students who are appearing or have appeared in their final year examination and are likely to get final/provisional degree before the closing date through the RAC website https://rac.gov.in for recruitment to the posts of Scientist `B’ in Defence Research & Development Organization (DRDO), Department of Science and Technology (DST) and Aeronautical Development Agency (ADA) in Level-10 (7th CPC) of the Pay Matrix (Rs.56,100/-) in specified disciplines and categories. Total emoluments (including HRA and all other allowances) at the time of joining will be approximately Rs. 88,000/- p.m. at the current metro city rate.
DRDO RAC Recruitment 2022 for Graduate and Post Graduates Engineers
Advt. No. 140
The total no of Vacancies: 630 Posts.
- Electronics & Comm. Engg – 144 Posts
- Mechanical Engg – 150 Posts
- Computer Science & Engg* – 110 Posts
- Electrical Engg – 28 Posts
- Material Science & Engg/ Metallurgical Engg – 15 Posts
- Physics – 24 Posts
- Chemistry – 25 Posts
- Chemical Engg – 17 Posts
- Aeronautical Engg – 29 Posts
- Mathematics – 07 Posts
- Civil Engg – 06 Posts
- Instrumentation Engg – 02 Posts
- Material Science – 09 Posts
- Naval Architecture – 03 Posts
- Environmental Science & Engineering – 01 Post
- Atmospheric Science – 01 Post
- Microbiology – 03 Posts
- Biochemistry – 02 Posts
- First Class Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology (B.E. / B.Tech) in a relevant engineering discipline (or) Master’s Degree in a relevant science subject from a recognized university or equivalent.
- Valid GATE Score in relevant subjects.
How to Apply
- Candidates are required to register online at the RAC website (https://rac.gov.in).
- On successful registration, the candidates may login before the closing date of the advertisement to fill the application form online. The candidates are required to upload the requisite certificates (See Para 3 for details), the details of the application fee payment (if not exempted) and lock the application before submission of the same
- All serving candidates (whether in permanent or temporary capacity) working in Government or in Government owned organizations (PSU/Joint venture, Government promoted societies and Government/NonGovernment companies/Agencies/Entities where Government or Government promoted companies/Agencies/Entities have a combined controlling stake of 50% or more) need to upload a signed declaration as per format given on the web site that they have informed in writing to their Cadre Controlling Authority (CCA) that they have applied for the post in RAC, DRDO and in case of any objection, the employer may communicate with RAC (at email: firstname.lastname@example.org) directly within 15 days of the closing date of online registration.
- The candidates will be required to produce a copy of proof of their communication with their employer
(intimation/acknowledgement) regarding their application for the post at the time of the interview. Candidates should note that if communication from their employer by RAC withholds permission to the candidates applying for the posts, their candidature will be liable for cancellation.
- After locking the online application form, candidates are advised to retain a copy of the online recruitment application (pdf format).
- General (UR), EWS, and OBC male candidates must pay a non-refundable, non-transferable application fee of Rs100/- (Rs. One Hundred only), payable online.
- There is no application fee for SC/ST/PwD and women candidates.
Online submission closes after 21 days from activation of Link, i.e. (29-07-2022)