Last Updated on October 21, 2021 by Admin
The Centre for Management Development, Thiruvananthapuram on behalf of Kerala State Co-operative Coir Marketing Federation Limited, the apex federation of primary coir co-operatives in Kerala, CMD Kerala Recruitment invites applications from qualified and competent candidates for appointment to various posts, on a contract basis. Interested candidates may apply via ONLINE mode only by filling the prescribed application form given on the website of the Centre for Management Development (CMD), Thiruvananthapuram (www.cmdkerala.net).
CMD Kerala Recruitment 2021 for
Total Vacancies – 07 Posts
General Manager (Projects) – 01 post
Personnel Manager – 01 Post
Deputy Finance Manager – 01 Post
Works Manager – 01 Post
Plant Engineer (Mechanical) – 01 Post
Plant Engineer (Electrical) – 01 Post
Quality Control Officer – 01 Post
- B.Tech with MBA recognized by any University in Kerala having 12 years experience.
- Master of Business Administration/Master of Business Management/Master of Personnel Management or equivalent qualification recognized by any University in Kerala.
- B.Com with CA Inter or ICWA Inter with 3 years post qualification experience in the Finance wing of a reputed organization.
- Degree in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering recognized by any University in Kerala.
- Diploma in Mechanical, Electrical Engineering recognized by any University in Kerala.
- Degree in Coir Technology.
- Civil Engineering Interview Questions and Answers PDF eBOOK
- Mostly Asked Mechanical Engineering Interview Questions and Answers
- How To Face A Technical Interview
- Effective Job Search Strategies for Engineers
- Top 50 HR Interview Questions and Answers for Engineers
- Civil Engineering Careers Blueprint eBook: The Great Construction Career
The online application submission link will open on 07/10/2021 (09.00 A.M.).
The last date for submitting the online application will be 22/10/2021 (05.00 P.M).