Last Updated on January 13, 2022 by Admin
Civil Engineering is one of the best career options to start your career with; civil engineers have several job opportunities in various Government Companies. Read this article to know more about the various Civil Engineering Govt Jobs In 2022.
Civil Engineer Govt Jobs 2022
There are around 300+ Public Sector Undertaking (PSU) companies representing various government engineering departments. There is a constant need for civil engineers in these 300 plus CPSEs (central public sector enterprises).
All these govt companies post their job advertisement in the leading newspapers and also through the Employment Newspaper. Various career and job websites and blogs also post the theses type of requirements regularly.
You can google it to find out the latest civil engineer govt jobs and also visit and check the career page of every government company to find out the latest or current job openings for civil engineers. Kindly check PSU Companies List | Public Sector Undertakings In India [2022 Updated List] to get the direct career page link to view the latest job openings. Also, kindly check the articles section in our blog to explore the various career and skills articles we have written over time.
- Civil Engineering Career: A Guide To Start Your Construction Career In 2022
- What Is Civil Engineering? All You Want To Know About Civil Engineering
- Civil Engineering Careers Blueprint eBook: The Great Construction Career
- Top 7 Career Options After Bachelor Degree In Civil Engineering.
As a civil engineer, you have bright changes in all these types of companies to get selected. To make a lucrative long-term career, the pay package of these companies is also good with other government facilities. Kindly check this article on why you should consider a career in construction?
Most PSU hires entry-level civil engineers through the competitive exams through the direct entry and the GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering) examination. Read this to know how to land an entry-level construction job in 2022?
- WalkIn Interview For Construction Jobs and Civil Engineering Jobs
- Construction Articles
- Ebook on Building Information Modeling (BIM): An Ultimate Career Guide
- Career and job opportunities in the AEC industry in 2022
Job Position Offered
For Graduate Engineer: Graduate Engineer Trainee / Assistant Engineer Trainee, Management Trainee
For ITI Candidates: Trade Apprentices/ ITI Technician
For Engineering Diploma Holders: Technicians
- Civil Engineering Technical Questions and Answers Pdf eBook
- Textbooks and Reference Books on Concrete Technology
- Textbooks and Reference Books on Advanced Environmental Management
- Planning Engineer Job Description And Salary Details
Entry Level Graduate Civil Engineer Job: Graduate Engineer: Pay Band: Rs. 16,400 – Rs. 40,500 the total salary would be around 800,000 per year
You can check the detailed Salary structure as per the 7th Pay Commission for all central and state government companies 7th Pay Commission.
If you are looking for apprentice opportunities in Government companies, kindly check the following portals regularly;
- National Apprenticeship Training Scheme (NATS)
- Apprenticeship Training Portal
- National Apprenticeship Promotion Scheme (NAPS)
- Apprenticeship Training Scheme (ATS)
Also, Kindly check and apply for the latest Civil Engineering Jobs in Various Indian Government companies;