Last Updated on July 8, 2021 by Admin
Textbooks and Reference Books on Architectural Planning and Design of Buildings
- Building Drawings with an integrated Approach to Built-Environment by M. G. Shah, C. M. Kale and S. Y. Patki, New Delhi, Tata McGraw Hill. (5th edition.)
- Building science and planning by Dr. S. V. Deodhar, Khanna Publishers.
- Building Services Engineering by David V. Chadderton, sixth edition, London & New York.
- Drawing for Civil Engineering by Jan A. Van Der Westhuizen
- National Building Code (latest).
- Building Design and construction by Frederick Merrit, Tata McGraw Hill.
- Times Saver standards of Architectural Design Data by Callender, Tata McGaw Hill.
- I.S. 962 – 1989 Code for Practice for Architectural and Building Drawings.
- Development plan and DCP Rules of urban local body, New Delhi, Volume 12.
- Model building bye laws by MoUD, GoI.