Last Updated on March 22, 2022 by Admin
Bank Note Press Dewas Recruitment (BNP) invites applications from Indian citizens for Junior Technician, filling up the vacancies for the following posts.
The Bank Note Press Dewas (BNP) is one of the nine units under the “Security Printing and Minting Corporation of India Limited” (SPMCIL), a Mini Ratna Category-I, Central Public Sector Enterprise Company, wholly owned by the Government of India, incorporated on 13th January 2006 under the Companies Act, 1956 with the objective of designing, manufacturing of Bank Notes & Security Inks etc. SPMCIL is under the administrative control of the Ministry of Finance with its Registered and Corporate Office at 16th Floor, Jawahar Vyapar Bhawan, Janpath, New Delhi.
Bank Note Press Dewas Recruitment for Junior Technician.
Total no of vacancies – 81 Posts
Junior Technician (Ink Factory) – 60 Posts
Junior Technician (Printing) – 19 Posts
Junior Technician (Electrical/ IT) – 02 Posts
- Full-time ITI certificate in Dyestuff Technology/ Paint Technology/ Surface Coating Technology/ Printing Ink Technology/ Printing Technology along with one year National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC)from NCVT.
- Full-time ITI certificate in Printing Trade viz. Litho Offset Machine Minder, Letter Press Machine Minder, Offset Printing, Platemaking, Electroplating, Full-time ITI course in Platemaker-cum-Impostor, Hand Composing along with one year National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC)from NCVT.
- Full-time ITI certificate in Electrical, Electronics along with one year National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC)from NCVT
Rs.18780 – 67390/
Registration charges of Rs.600/- (including GST) for candidates belonging to UR/ OBC/ EWS category and Intimation charges of Rs.200/- (including GST) for candidates belonging to SC / ST/Ex-SM / PWD category for each post.
How to Apply
- Candidates to go to the BNP’s website https://bnpdewas.spmcil.com click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
- To register for the application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details, and Email-ID. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen.
- In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he/she can save the data already entered by choosing the “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Prior to submission of the online application, candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same, if required.
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your detail’s and ‘Save & Next’ buttons.
- Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature detailed under point “C”
- Candidates can proceed to fill in other details of the Application Form.
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before COMPLETE REGISTRATION.
- Modify details, if required, and click on COMPLETE REGISTRATION only after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
- Click on the ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed with payment.
- Click on ‘Submit’ button.
- Civil Engineering Interview Questions and Answers PDF eBOOK
- Mostly Asked Mechanical Engineering Interview Questions and Answers
- How To Face A Technical Interview
- Effective Job Search Strategies for Engineers
- Top 50 HR Interview Questions and Answers for Engineers
- Civil Engineering Careers Blueprint eBook: The Great Construction Career
- Opening of website link for Online Application and Payment of fees in online mode From 26.02.2022 to 28.03.2022
- Closing date for receipt of applications 28.03.2022 (upto 23:59 hrs)
- Tentative date of Online examination at selected centers April/May – 2022