Last Updated on April 25, 2021 by Admin
Ather Energy Pvt. Ltd. is an Indian electric vehicle company founded by Tarun Mehta and Swapnil Jain in 2013. It manufactures the electric scooter Ather 450. It has also established electric vehicle charging infrastructure Ather Grid. Ather Energy Job Recruitment 2019 notification fr the position of Associate in Power Electronics.
Ather Energy Job Recruitment 2019 For Associate in Power Electronics.
Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech/ M.Sc – Electrical/ Electronics Engineering
2 – 5 Years
- Demonstrate compliance to corporate values and Departmental procedures per requirements of the corporate QS standards.
- Demonstrate collaborative culture while staying committed to Technical deliverables.
- Meet Cost, Quality & Schedule goals for Programs/Projects.
- Execute Black Box level DVT as per planned Procedures. Prepare and present test reports.
- Design and setup test stations for DVT tests in accordance with safety standards.
- Assist Benchmarking through execution of DVT tests on competitor offers.
- Envisage customer use cases and abuse conditions to be included into DVT plans, execute and review compliance reports.
- Participate and contribute to DFMEA, DFM, DFS and DFR reviews.
- Carry out regression tests to check for use case sequencing and random abuse conditions.
- Execute tests identified in DFMEA/PFMEA, generate and review reports.
- Debug issues during DVT and help build a database of lessons learnt from the design.
- Analyse functional dependencies of FW/HW modifications to help decide on regression test plans during FW upgrades or HW changes.
- Execute SW/FW regression tests per DVT plans and procedures.
- Execute safety and regulatory tests at sub-system level per recommended standards, debug issues and recommend corrective actions.
- Execute component qualification tests as recommended by corporate CE Framework.
- Implement Automation methods to continually improve accuracy and speed of DVT tests.
- Power Electronics Product Specifications
- Testing of Converters/Inverters/Drives
- Thermal Testing, Safety & Regulatory Pre-Compliance Testing
- Rework and soldering of SMD and Through hole devices on PCBAs
- Test Automation, design of test Jigs and fixtures
- MSA, Gage R&R, Calibration
- Testing for Customer use case and abuse conditions
- Analysis of High Frequency Magnetic Components, Electromagnetics.
- Component level STC, specifications and test procedures.
- ISO9001-15/QS9000 Quality Systems.
Click Here To Apply