Last Updated on July 8, 2021 by Admin
ABB (www.abb.com) is a leader in power and automation technologies that enable utility, industry, and transport and infrastructure customers to improve their performance while lowering environmental impact. ABB Job Recruitment 2019 announced notification for the position of R&D Engineer
ABB Job Recruitment 2019 For R&D Engineer
BE/B.Tech – Electrical engineer
- As a R&D Engineer, you will be responsible for the following activities:
- Responsible for implementing key features in Products.
- Understands the key business drivers for ABB in order to make judgments and contribute to results.
- Contributes to R&D projects with own, creative ideas. Proposes follow-up projects and activities within own technical area based on new ideas.
- Participates in networks in own area, including relevant Engineering networks, in order to further knowledge in targeted area of expertise.
- Maintains awareness of state-of-art technology, as well as ABB products and technologies, and identifies and understands technical drivers for R&D projects in own area.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in engineering, electrical Engineering or related field.
- Experience of 2-3 years.
- Embedded Systems understanding.
- C Programming Skills.
- Efficient programming following standards and considering memory optimization
Click Here To Apply