Last Updated on May 17, 2022 by Admin
With 48,000 people, 49 countries, and Over 120 office locations Worley is a global team of data scientists, consultants, construction workers, and innovators all working to create a better tomorrow. Make your Worley careers by applying for the latest job openings in Worley for India locations.
Every day, Worley helps customers in energy, chemicals, and resources get one step closer to solving our planet’s toughest issues Climate change, the energy transition, digital transformation, and how Worley can deliver a more sustainable world.
Worley Latest Jobs For Various open positions
Kindly check the following latest job openings in Worley India careers and apply on the company’s career page. kindly check the detailed job description and apply online.
- Project Engineer – VAD005N
- Company: Worley
- Primary Location: IND-GJ-Vadodara
- Job: Project Engineering
- Schedule: Full-time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Job Level: Experienced
- Job Posting: May 14, 2022
- Unposting Date: Jun 13, 2022
- Reporting Manager Title: Manager
- Manage and coordinate multidiscipline engineering activities to ensure projects are executed in a safe, efficient, cost-effective, and timely manner.
- Act as primary technical coordination interface with client to ensure that the client’s expectations are satisfied.
- Ensure the project conforms to the client’s approved Basis of Design and all applicable regulatory and code requirements.
- Visibly support Worley One-Way Program and maintain HSE focus within the team to ensure OHSE requirements are included in design and procurement.
- Establish, maintain and build healthy client relationships and resolve project issues as required with the client.
- Proactively resolve performance, scope, and schedule issues with the Client as they arise.
- Effectively manage assigned budgets within Worley’s total scope.
- Ensure compliance with WPMP.
- Ensure compliance with the requirements of the contract.
- Apply effective change control process.
- Monitor cost aspects of the project within direct control and forecast final costs, identify trends, and take action to avoid cost overruns.
- Contribute to supporting and complying with Worley policies, procedures, and guidelines.
- Focus the relevant team members on the achievement of milestones and other key project objectives.
- Effective communication with the design team and third parties.
- Accurate, timely, and effective reporting to the Project Manager.
- Monitor the closure of all identified risks in the risk register and proactively search for other areas in the project which may be a risk in the future.
Set clear objectives to the design team and manages inter-discipline interfaces effectively.
Ensure the design team aware of, and complies with, client’s requirements and applicable regulations and codes.
- Assist as required in the procurement processes throughout the project to ensure goods meet specifications, are delivered on time, and are within budget.
Technical and Industry Experience
- Previous technical, practical and leadership experience in the relevant discipline and proven experience in leading a discipline design group.
A recognized engineering degree in the relevant discipline or equivalent.
Chartered Professional Engineer (CPEng) status.
What we offer you
Providing our people with an agile culture and challenging work opportunities results in a positive work environment. Our people enjoy competitive compensation packages and a fun, personal, collaborative, and safe working environment. We value equal employment opportunity and are committed to promoting fairness, equality and diversity.
Other similar job openings
For more details on the positions and to apply online visit this page on Worley careers and apply for them.
- Company Website: https://www.worley.com/
- Visit: Worldwide Jobs in Worley
- Visit: Similar Job Openings in Worley India