Last Updated on
TÜV SÜD has trusted expertise on diverse fields over the past 150 years, which continues to drive today’s innovation.
Discover this in the form of white papers, webinars, events and more.
TÜV SÜD Hiring Electrical / Mechanical / Electronics Engineers for post Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager
1. Managing business development of Renewable Energy Services for South Indian states like Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Tamil Nadu, Karnataka.
2. Assisting other senior team members, collaborative working with team in other locations.
Responsibility and Authority
2. Client Management
3. Key Account Management
4. Enquiry Generation
5. Costing and Proposal Preparation
6. Negotiation and Contract Agreement
Education and Experience
1. B-Tech (Electrical / Mechanical / Electronics) with MBA (preferred).
2. 6-8 years of experience in Business Development, Tendering, Market Research, Client Management.
3. Having Experience in sales of Engineering Consultancy Services / Management Consultancy Services for Power / Energy Sector (must).
4. Having good knowledge of renewable (wind and solar) sector (must).
5. Good network with Developers, Lenders, EPC Contractors.
6. Proven track record of independently handling region combining of multiple states in South India.
7. Ready to travel, face clients and generate leads and other business opportunities from the market.
8. Conversant in preparing Proposals / Quotation / Tender.