Last Updated on April 16, 2021 by Admin
PepsiCo, Inc. is an American multinational food, snack, and beverage corporation headquartered in Harrison, New York, in the hamlet of Purchase. PepsiCo has interests in the manufacturing, marketing, and distribution of grain-based snack foods, beverages, and other products. PepsiCo was formed in 1965 with the merger of the Pepsi-Cola Company and Frito-Lay, Inc. Pepsico Job Recruitment 2019 notification for the position of Executive in Manufacturing.
Pepsico Job Recruitment 2019 For Executive in Manufacturing
BE/ B.Tech – Electrical/ Electronics/ Instrumentation/ Mechanical Engineering
3 – 4 Years
- Ensuring that the material produced in the process area is packed as per the PepsiCo standards of packing parameters and quality
- Ensuring compliance with the production and dispatch plans by minimizing breakdowns and wastages in the packing section
- Ensuring proper maintenance and smooth functioning of the entire packaging machines/area.
- Supervising the packing of product to meet the daily and weekly targets in terms of quality, quantity & AVC
- Ensuring maximum efficiency of the packing machines
- Minimize breakdowns & downtime in coordination with the Packing Engineer to minimize breakdowns and downtime
- Leading and managing a motivated team of packing operators for ensuring harmony and good work environment in the packing section
- Ensuring regular and timely clearing of hold material
- Housekeeping and maintenance of the packing section according to hygiene standards
- Coordinating/participating with the engineering department in projects like installation of new machines
Click Here to Apply