Last Updated on January 20, 2024 by Admin
Special Recruitment Drive (SRD) for SC/ST/OBC(NCL)/PwBD Candidates for the post of Trainee Engineer in Civil, Electrical and Mechanical Discipline through GATE-2022 score and Trainee Officer (Finance) through CA/CMA Score.
NHPC Limited established in 1975 is a Schedule –A, Enterprise of the Government of India with ‘Mini Ratna’ Category-I status. The engineering proficiency and expertise of NHPC places it in a leading position in the field of hydropower development in India and neighbouring countries. From a modest beginning with 3 hydro projects, today NHPC is the major player in the field of hydropower development in the country.
NHPC’s total installed capacity as on 30thSept., 2023 is 7097.20 MW including 1546 MW in Joint Venture, comprising 6971.20 MW from 22 Hydro Power Stations, 76 MW from two Solar Power Project and 50 MW from a Wind Power Project. NHPC’s hydro share of 6971.20 MW comes to about14.88%ofthe country’s total installed Hydro capacityof46850.18 MW.
NHPC offers exciting opportunities and challenges to learn and grow.The company fosters excellent working environment and has attractive compensation package.To support its high growth trajectory, NHPC is looking for High Performing, Dynamic & Achievement-Oriented young Graduate Engineers and Finance Professionals with bright academic record to join the organization as
NHPC Recruitment 2024 for Trainee Engineers.
Advertisement No: NH/Rectt./03/2023
Table of Contents
Total Vacancies – 98 Posts
- Trainee Engineer (Civil) – 22 Posts
- Trainee Engineer (Electrical) – 17 Posts
- Trainee Engineer (Mechanical) – 50 Posts
- Trainee Officer (Finance) – 09 Posts
- Full time regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering / Technology / B.Sc. (Engineering) Degree in Civil Discipline from recognized Indian University / Institute approved by AICTE with minimum 60% marks or equivalent grade
- Full time regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/ Technology / B.Sc (Engineering) Degree in Mechanical Discipline from recognized Indian University / Institute approved by AICTE with minimum 60% marks or equivalent grade
- Full time regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/ Technology / B.Sc (Engineering) Degree in Electrical Discipline from recognized Indian University / Institute approved by AICTE with minimum 60% marks or equivalent grade
- CA from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India / ICWA or CMA from Institute of Cost Accountants of India (formerly known as Institute of Cost and Works Accountants of India).Passed Candidates are eligible to apply
How to apply
- Only candidates who have valid GATE-2022 score with GATE Registration Number and candidates who have valid CA/CMA score with CA/CMA certificate can register online in NHPC’s website www.nhpcindia.com against advertisement number NH/Rectt/03/2023.
- Candidates belonging toOBC (NCL) category are required to pay a non-refundable fee of 250/- plus applicable Taxes (i.e, Rs.295/-) Bank Charges/Processing charges including GST (if any) shall be extra and to be borne by the candidate.TheSC/ST/PwBD/Ex.SM category candidates need not pay the registration fee. Fee once paid will not be refundable under any circumstances. Candidates are therefore requested to verify their eligibility & correctness of information onApplication Form before paying the registration fee
- Read the instructions carefully and fill in the On-line application form giving accurate information including the GATE-2022 Registration Number & CA/CMA Registration Number as applicable. After filling it, system will generate a Unique Registration Number of NHPC. Candidates should keep ready scanned copies of their certificates in PDF format in a separate file as given in step no. 4 under head “STEPS FOR APPLYING” of 100 to 01 MB each. Passport size color photograph and signature in JPEG format of less than 50 KB size and 25 KB size, respectively. The scanned copies of certificates should be readable otherwise candidature shall be treated as rejected
- Civil Engineering Interview Questions and Answers PDF eBOOK
- Mostly Asked Mechanical Engineering Interview Questions and Answers
- How To Face A Technical Interview
- Effective Job Search Strategies for Engineers
- Top 50 HR Interview Questions and Answers for Engineers
- Civil Engineering Careers Blueprint eBook: The Great Construction Career
Steps for Applying
- Log on to www.nhpcindia.com & apply through online application portal available in the section “Career” with us. A candidate must possess valid E-mail id and mobile number which shall be active throughout the process as required for any further notification.
- Read all instructions given on the website to ensure your eligibility before applying.
- Fill the Online application form with relevant details and submit. After successful submission an application ID shall be generated by the system which shall be kept and used for further communication
- Scanned copies of following documents should be kept ready by the candidate before applying online registration for attachment
- Matriculation/ secondary school certificate as proof of Date of Birth.
- Complete set of mark sheets/ certificates in support of qualification
- Caste certificate in format prescribed by the Government of India. In case of OBC candidates the community certificate should have been issued within 6 months before the date of registration
- Disability Certificate issued by Competent Authority (if applicable)
- Certificate from the Principal stating that the candidate has passed the course on full time / regular basis (except AMIE) certified by the university / Institution from where they have obtained the Bachelor / Post Graduate Degree
- A certificate for conversion of grades / CGPA to percentage of marks shall be based on the procedure certified by the University / Institution from where they have obtained the Bachelor Degree, and
- Copy of the GATE-2022 Score Card / Registration Form & Copy of CA/CMA certificate, as applicable
- Declaration related to reported medical ailments/ deficiencies/ abnormalities and declared UNFIT by any Govt. authority / PSU during medical examination. (if applicable) (See FAQ)
- Declaration related to Arrest/ Prosecution / Detention / Conviction/ Debarred / Disqualify by any Public Service Commission from appearing in its examination. (if applicable) (See FAQ)
- Upload latest photograph and signature as per instructions given in online application portal.
- Take out the print of the registration form generated by the system in duplicate with Unique application ID for future references, after making payment (if applicable).
Candidates can visit the online registration site from 1000 hours of January 02, 2024 to the 1800 hours of January 22, 2024