Last Updated on February 2, 2022 by Admin
NHPC Limited, a Mini Ratna Category-I Public Sector Undertaking invites applications from eligible candidates who are domicile of Himachal Pradesh for undergoing one-year apprenticeship training for the Session 2022 March and the year 2022-23 under Apprentices Act, 1961, for NHPC Recruitment in the trades mentioned below
NHPC Recruitment for Apprenticeship Training.
Total Vacancies – 66 Posts
Details include Trade/Discipline and no of post details.
Fitter – 03 Posts
Electrician – 20 Posts
Surveyor – 04 Posts
Plumber – 03 Posts
Carpenter – 03 Posts
COPA (Computer Operator and Programming Helper) – 20 Posts
Civil – 06 Posts
Electrical – 04 Posts
Finance and Accounting – 01 Post
Human Resources – 01 Post
CSR – 01 Post
- Passed ITI in relevant discipline from any recognized Institute/Board of Technical Education.
- Belonging to an institute/university recognized by AICTE/ State Board of Technical Education Full-time Diploma in relevant Engineering/Technical Education.
- Two years full-time MBA/Post-Graduate Degree in relevant subject from recognized Institute /University
- Minimum: 18 Years
- Maximum: 30 Years
- Civil Engineering Interview Questions and Answers PDF eBOOK
- Mostly Asked Mechanical Engineering Interview Questions and Answers
- How To Face A Technical Interview
- Effective Job Search Strategies for Engineers
- Top 50 HR Interview Questions and Answers for Engineers
- Civil Engineering Careers Blueprint eBook: The Great Construction Career
The stipend will be as per Apprenticeship Act, 1961. The Apprentices will not be eligible for any other allowances or benefits.
How to Apply
- The candidate must go through the Terms & conditions as mentioned in the Notification.
- The candidate must have a valid Aadhar number, Mobile number & E-mail ID before applying for an Apprenticeship. ITI Passed candidates should register themselves on the Apprenticeship portal at https://apprenticeshipindia.org and apply through this portal. Postgraduate and Diploma Holders should register themselves on https://portal.mhrdnats.gov.in/boat/login/user_login.action.
- The candidate has to take a printout of registration/applied at the portal and send along with all self-attested certificates of Educational qualification, mark sheets and certificates, Domicile Certificate, Document certifying member of Project Affected Family (PAF), copy of Aadhar card, Pan Card, etc.at the below-mentioned address by Speed Post/ Registered post/ By-hand till 05/02/2022 (5:00 p.m.):-
Deputy General Manager (HR),
Parbati-II HE Project,
Last date for submission of application – 05/02/2022