Last Updated on November 25, 2021 by Admin
Baira Siul Power Station, a unit of NHPC Limited (A Mini Ratna Category-1 Government of India Enterprise) invites applications in NHPC Recruitment from eligible Graduate Engineers for undergoing Apprenticeship Training under Apprentice Act,1961 in the following disciplines
NHPC Recruitment for Apprenticeship.
Total Vacancies – 16 Posts
Details include Trade/Discipline and no of post details.
Civil – 06 Posts
Electrical – 05 Posts
Electrical – 04 Posts
IT/Computer Science – 01 Post
Graduate Engineers/ B.tech in respective Discipline (04 Year course from AICTE Approved Institute through Regular Mode)
The applicant should have passed the 04 Year Engineering Degree examination in respective disciplines from any institution recognized by AICTE through regular mode
18-30 years(Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC-NCL will be as per the Government Directives).
- Civil Engineering Interview Questions and Answers PDF eBOOK
- Mostly Asked Mechanical Engineering Interview Questions and Answers
- How To Face A Technical Interview
- Effective Job Search Strategies for Engineers
- Top 50 HR Interview Questions and Answers for Engineers
- Civil Engineering Careers Blueprint eBook: The Great Construction Career
A monthly stipend of Rs. 9000/- shall be given to the Graduate Apprentice Trainees during their one-year Apprenticeship at Baira Siul Power Station as per norms of Apprenticeship Act, 1961 and guidelines of Ministry of Skill as per Apprentice Act and/or Notification of Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship, Govt of India, New Delhi, as amended from time to time
The last date for submission of Applications for all Trades is 07/12/2021 till 5 PM.