Last Updated on November 17, 2021 by Admin
Tool Room & Training Centre, Guwahati (MSME TRTC walk-in) invites Applications for B.E./B. Tech. in Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Computer Science & Engineering, Information Technology, Electronics Engineering, Electrical Engineering students for engagement of Apprentices under “Apprenticeship Act 1961” as amend in 1973, 1986 & 2014, Board of Practical Training (BOPT), Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India for One Year for those who passed out on 2019, 2020 & 2021.
MSME TRTC walk-in 2021 for Apprentices.
Notice No.: 2021 – 22/17
No Of Vacancies – 22 Posts
Civil Engineering: 01 No.
Mechanical Engineering: 12 Nos.
Computer Science & Engineering: 02 Nos.
Information Technology: 01 No.
Electronics Engineering: 03 Nos.
Electrical Engineering: 03 Nos.
- Civil Engineering Interview Questions and Answers PDF eBOOK
- Mostly Asked Mechanical Engineering Interview Questions and Answers
- How To Face A Technical Interview
- Effective Job Search Strategies for Engineers
- Top 50 HR Interview Questions and Answers for Engineers
- Civil Engineering Careers Blueprint eBook: The Great Construction Career
Date of Walk-In-Interview – 20/11/2021
Reporting Time – 09:30 A.M.
Address – TOOL ROOM & TRAINING CENTRE, GUWAHATI Ministry of Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises, Govt. of India An IS/ISO 9001:2015 and IS/ISO 14001:2015 Certified Organization Amingaon Industrial Area, North Guwahati Road, Amingaon, Guwahati – 781 031
All Original Educational Qualification Documents
Bio – Data
Candidates who had earlier appeared in interview for Apprenticeship need not require to appear again.
MSME TRTC walk-in Notification