Last Updated on August 2, 2022 by Admin
Kamptee Cantonment Board invites applications from eligible candidates for the recruitment of the following posts. Complete applications in all respect should reach to the office of Cantonment Board Kamptee on or before 03.08.2022 till 1800 Hrs.
Kamptee Cantonment Board Recruitment 2022 for various Posts.
The total no of Vacancies is 04 Posts
- Draughtsman – 01 Post
- OT Nurse – 01 Post
- Junior Clerk – 01 Post
- Safaikarmachari – 01 Post
21 to 30 Years on the last date of application
- Passed in 10th Class and Diploma Certificate in Draughtsman-ship (Civil) from an Industrial Training
Institute or Equivalent recognized institution.
- Possess a Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from the recognized university.
- Aspirants must possess Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) or B. Sc. (Nursing) from a
Institution recognized by Govt. and Registration with State Nursing Council
Application fee should be in form of a Demand Draft of Rs. 200/- only, for all applying candidates for each post from Nationalized Bank in favor of Chief Executive Officer, Cantonment Board Kamptee payable at Kamptee with two self-addressed envelopes and two additional photographs for Hall ticket. Application fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances that include cancellation of exam and will not be used for any future recruitment process.
How to Apply
- Candidates will be required to complete the prescribed Application form (attached), the instruction for which is available in this document
- The Photocopies of the following self-attested documents should accompany the application forms:-
I. Application form duly signed by the candidate.
II. Certificate of date of birth.
III. Certificate for Ex-servicemen and PwBD certificates
IV. Two latest colored passport size Photographs.
V. Certificates of requisite Academic qualification with details marks.
VI. Two self Addressed Envelopes.
VII. Identity Card (Passport /aadhaar card/ Driving License/ Election Commission ID Card/ CGHS/ECHS Card/Income Tax PAN Card/ any other Govt ID card).
VIII. Original Demand draft of Rs 200/- for all categories of applicant
- If any of the above documents are not found during the scrutiny the application form will be rejected summarily
Application in the prescribed form (attached) be sent to the address of
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER,
CANTONMENT BOARD KAMPTEE,
STATE – MAHARASHTRA
PIN -441 001,
- Along with self-attested copies of Educational qualifications and other supporting documents issued before the last date of application i.e. 03.08.2022. Application only in prescribed form will be considered.
- Kindly mention ‘Post applied for………………..’ on the top of the envelope. (e.g. ‘Post applied for Draughtsman).
- Admission at all the stages of the examination will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions.
- Commencing date of submission of application- 04.07.2022.
- Last date of receipt of application- 03.08.2022 till 1800 Hrs