Last Updated on September 6, 2019 by Admin
Johnson Controls International plc is an Irish multinational conglomerate headquartered in Cork, Ireland, that produces FIRE, HVAC, and SECURITY equipment for buildings. Mid-2019, it employs 105,000 people in around 2,000 locations across six continents As of 2017, it was listed as 389th in the Fortune Global 500, in 2017, it became ineligible for the Fortune 500, as it was headquartered outside the U.S.Johnson Controls Job Recruitment 2019 notification for the position of Senior Design Engineer.
Johnson Controls Job Recruitment 2019 for Senior Design Engineer.
BE/B.Tech – Mechanical
Read and interpret construction documents including drawings, specifications, and contracts.
- Design and layout fire protection system in accordance with NFPA 13, 14, 20 and 24 requirements and code analyses.
- Design and layout gas suppression system in accordance with NFPA 2001 requirements and code analyses.
- Coordinate fire protection and suppression system with structural, architectural, mechanical, plumbing, and electrical building components and/or systems.
- Performing hydraulic / flow calculation and reviews.
- Performing seismic bracing calculation and reviews.
- Hands-on experience material list (Bill of Material) preparation and fabrication report / drawings.
- Attending meetings, compiling report data, and supporting presentations to team & managers.
- Good Communication skills
- Quick learner and decision maker
- Interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with both Internal & External customers.
- Expertise in codes and standards such as NFPA / BS 5839/EN/ FM / NBC etc.
Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering with 6 to 8 years of Experience in Fire protection design Proficient in AutoCAD, MS Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, etc.) & Hydraulic Calculations.