Last Updated on April 16, 2021 by Admin
HCL Technologies is a next-generation global technology company that helps enterprises reimagine their businesses for the digital age. Our technology products, services, and engineering are built on four decades of innovation, with a world-renowned management philosophy, a strong culture of invention and risk-taking, and a relentless focus on customer relationships.
Engineering R&D services Line of Business in HCL Tech is looking for Engineers who are currently playing an Structural engineer
5 -10 Years
Structural engineer (Technical Lead /Senior Technical Lead /Lead Engineer )
- Proven experience in using and applying Structural engineering simulation tools (e.g. Abaqus) in solving engineering problems; Hypermesh is desired
- Explicit analysis (Drop analysis or impact analysis) & Static analysis, dynamic analysis
- Proficiency with linear and experience with non-linear finite element analysis theory and techniques.
- Experience with material testing and FEA correlation techniques for both linear and non-linear structures.
- Design optimization, design modifications to improve the Structural performance of the system (innovative/cost effective)
- Strong knowledge on strength of materials and engineering mechanics.
- 3D modeling software experience (ProE, Solidworks, Catia, UG or similar) is beneficial.
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills in a technical information environment; interact, anticipate and respond to customer needs.
- Strong analytical aptitude and background for problem solving.
Job Description and Responsibilities
- Mechanical Engineer to Structural analysis tasks on consumer electronics device like mobile phones, laptop ,Wi-Fi router, smart TV, storage device ,servers ,etc in a program team environment.
- Program support and technical leadership over requirements definition, perform FEA analysis, material selection, design sensitivity/optimization studies, preliminary and final design, analysis report documentation and testing.
- Candidate must have strong proficiency in Explicit dynamic analysis (Drop / Impact analysis) using Abaqus and Hypermesh tools ,3D modeling tool, design for manufacturing, and ability to work independently or within a multi-disciplined team environment.