Last Updated on April 16, 2021 by Admin
RW Armstrong provide our clients with world class expertise and services that cover every stage of design and construction. Our portfolio of services includes planning & design, building design services, interior design and engineering services as well as a range of complementary services such as sustainability, ICT and project, program and construction management.
RW Armstrong hiring Civil Engineer for location Abu Dhabi, UAE
Job Description –
1. Knowledge of the principles and practices of civil and airport engineering.
2. Knowledge and experience with ICAO regulations and requirements.
3. Experience in design of engineering projects within operational airports. Work experience includes undertaking miscellaneous tasks including runway and taxiway design, aircraft apron improvements, land / site development engineering, water/wastewater system / pipeline design, storm water/drainage systems analyses, hydraulics/hydrology, storm/water/sewer modeling / site roads design and airport and road pavement marking understanding.
4. Expertise in Geometric Design and the coordination of different disciplines associated with transportation improvement projects.
5. Interface with Project Management Team, Client and Contractor.
6. Produce work according to their respective discipline / company’s established standards, methods, and procedures.
7. Check drawings for compliance with the approved drawing guidelines and CAD standards.
8. Develop and coordinate respective discipline details.
9. Develop solutions to technical problems.
10. Prepare Reports and assist with BOQ pricing confirmation.
11. Analyze costs, and provide technical advice in solutions to construction problems.
12. Coordinate drawings and work with other disciplines.
13. Understanding of arranging and recording of project files using approved file directory system.
14. Coordinate all project set-up procedures and submittal documents with Document Control.
15. Comply with OHSE System.
16. Comply with Client QHSE requirements.
17. Participate in QHSE audits and workplace inspections.
18. Report nonconformities and propose corrective actions.
19. Perform other duties as assigned.
Competencies: The Civil Engineer is responsible for their respective discipline documents, creation and review. Must have experience in Design and Coordination role, participating with several other Engineering and Architecture design disciplines.
BSc. in Civil Engineering or Similar
15 Years Design + site experience including airports
Training: Licensed engineer preferred
Important Links –