Last Updated on April 16, 2021 by Admin
Graduate Engineer – Construction Engineering | Walter P Moore | Pune, India
Req Number: 2019-1747
Category: Entry Level Roles
We have an immediate opening for the right individual to join our specialty service of Construction Engineering, part of our fast growing Structural Engineering Services Group in our Pune, India office in the role of Graduate Structural Engineer. This individual will work on structural design of a variety of structural engineering projects in India and US, including commercial, aviation, sports, and healthcare.
Responsibilities will include working with a small team of engineers and technicians in the Pune office under the guidance of the lead structural engineer. Technical specialization and personal initiative are pluses. Position responsibilities and requirements will include:
- Working on structural analysis, design and related work on various types of projects in both India and the US.
- Analysis and Design of temporary structures, complex steel structures, and steel connections
- Staged construction analysis
- Sound technical design background
- Knowledge of Tekla Structures a plus
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Knowledge and understanding of U.S. design codes and standards a plus, particularly steel codes
- Willingness to learn and grow with the company
- ME / Mtech / MS in Civil Engineering with focus on Structural Engineering
- 0-2 years relevant experience (experience in US projects a plus)
- Work experience structural engineering projects a plus
Walter P Moore is an international company of engineers, innovators, and creative people who solve some of the world’s most complex structural and infrastructural challenges. Providing structural, diagnostics, civil, traffic, transportation engineering, and parking consulting services, we engineer solutions that are cost- and resource-efficient, forward-thinking, and help support and shape our communities. Founded in 1931, we are headquartered in Houston, Texas and have more than 580+ professionals working across 15 US offices and 5 international locations.
Company Website: https://www.walterpmoore.com/