Last Updated on November 4, 2023 by Admin
IRCON Recruitment 2023 invites applications for recruitment to the below-mentioned posts on a Contract basis for IRCON’s various projects at a fixed all-inclusive salary, as per the eligibility criteria and other
details as tabulated below:
IRCON INTERNATIONAL LIMITED is a premier Schedule “A” infrastructure government company under
the Ministry of Railways engaged in the construction of turnkey infrastructure projects in Railways, Highways, Buildings, the Power sector, etc. The Company has recorded a turnover of more than 7181 crores in 2021-2022. The Company has completed large value Railway and Highway Projects in India and abroad, including Malaysia, Bangladesh, Algeria, Iraq, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Indonesia, Turkey, Nepal, etc., and recently in Sri Lanka.
IRCON Recruitment 2023 for Various Posts on Contract Basis.
(Advt. No. C-17/2023)
Table of Contents
Total Vacancies – 23 Posts
- JGM/Electrical – 03 Posts
- DGM/Electrical – 06 Posts
- Manager/Electrical for Karnataka Project – 02 Posts
- Manager/OHE – 04 Posts
- Manager/S&T – 02 Posts
- WE/Elect – 04 Posts
- Site Supervisor/Electrical – 02 Posts
- Full-Time Bachelor’s in. Electrical Engineering from a recognized Institute/University approved by AICTE with not less than 60% Marks or equivalent grade.
- Full-time Graduate degree with not less than 60% marks from a reputed Institute/ University
approved by AICTE in any of the following specializations:
1. Electrical Engg.
2. Electronics Engg.
3. Electrical & Electronics Engg.
4. Electronics & Communication Engg.
5. Electronics & Instrumentation Engg.
- For S.No.1 to 9: 50 Years
- For S.No.10 & 11: 30 Years
- Age Relaxation is Applicable as per rules.
Project/Office Name & Address – Corporate Office Ircon International Ltd. C-4, District Centre, Saket, New Delhi, 110017
- JGM/Electrical – 20-11-2023, 09:30 AM Onwards
- DGM/Electrical – 21-11-2023, 09:30 AM Onwards
- Manager/Electrical for Karnataka Project – 21-11-2023, 09:30 AM Onwards
Project/Office Name & Address – Alipurduar, West Bengal Ircon International Ltd. RE Project, Alipurduar 1st Floor, House of Sujit Kumar Sarkar, Above Honda Showroom, Ward No 14, Santi Nagar, Alipurduar ,West Bengal-736121
- Manager/OHE – 07-11-2023, 09:30 AM Onwards
- Manager/S&T – 07-11-2023, 09:30 AM Onwards
- WE/Elect – 08-11-2023, 09:30 AM Onwards
- Site Supervisor/Electrical – 08-11-2023, 09:30 AM Onwards
Project/Office Name & Address – Assam Ircon International Ltd. Office 4th floor, Poddar House, KP Road, Near Namghar, Chowkidhee, Dibrugarh West, Assam-786001
- Manager/OHE – 06-11-2023, 09:30 AM Onwards
- Manager/S&T – 06-11-2023, 09:30 AM Onwards
- WE/Elect – 07-11-2023, 09:30 AM Onwards
- Site Supervisor/Electrical – 07-11-2023, 09:30 AM Onwards
Instruction for Walk_in
- Before reporting for Walk-in-Interview, candidates should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
- Applicants who consider themselves as eligible should register themselves as per the schedule mentioned below and bring along with them one set photocopy along with Originals as mentioned below
i. Application typed on A-4 size paper in the format attached herein
ii. Experience Certificate in chronological order. In case of Present Employment, offer letter alone will not be considered as proof of experience, the candidate should also submit last Two Months’ salary slip of present employer for proof of experience.
iii. Date of Birth/ class X passing certificate as proof of DOB.
iv. Caste certificate/EWS Certificate/Age relaxation. Certificate issued should be in prescribed format as per Government of India’s guidelines.
v. Qualification Degree/Diploma and All semester/year Mark sheets for calculation of percentage in qualifying degree.
- If the candidate belongs to OBC, a caste certificate issued in the current financial year only by a competent authority as applicable for appointment to the services in Govt. of India in proper format will be accepted. Please note, that an OBC certificate issued in the current financial year only can be accepted as a current proof of your not belonging to “creamy layer” in the OBC.
- Candidates should mention percentage in the fields where percentage is required without rounding off. Percentage obtained in Essential Qualification as mentioned in consolidated mark sheet issued by University/Institution will be considered. However, in case consolidated mark sheet is not being issued by University/Institute, final percentage will be calculated by taking average of all semesters/years.
- In case CGPA/OGPA/DGPA is mentioned in mark sheets, following criteria may be applied:
i. In case where conversion into percentage is not provided by university/institutes:
“if university/institute do not have the provision for conversion of CGPA/OGPA/CPI/DGPA or letter grade into percentage than minimum 6 on 10-point scale will be considered as 60%. On any scale different from 10-point scale the score will be prorated accordingly.
ii. In case where conversion into percentage is provided by university/institutes: Wherever CGPA/OGPA/CPI/DGPA or letter grade in degree is awarded, equivalent % of marks should be indicated in the online application as per norms adopted by concerned university/institute. A certificate to this effect may be obtained by the candidate from the university/institute, which shall be required to be produced at the time of verification
IRCON Recruitment 2023 Notifications