Last Updated on June 28, 2022 by Admin
IRCON Recruitment 2022 invites applications for recruitment to the below-mentioned posts on a Contract on Pay Scale basis for IRCON’s Mumbai Ahmedabad High-Speed Rail Package-2 Project as per the eligibility criteria and other details as tabulated below:
IRCON INTERNATIONAL LIMITED is a premier Schedule “A” infrastructure government company under the Ministry of Railways engaged in the construction of turnkey infrastructure projects in Railways, Highways, Buildings, Power sector, etc. The Company has recorded a turnover of more than 5200 crores in the year 2020-2021. The Company has successfully completed large value Railway and Highway Projects over the years in India and abroad including in Malaysia, Bangladesh, Algeria, Iraq, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Indonesia, Turkey, Nepal, etc., and recently in Sri Lanka.
IRCON Recruitment 2022 for Various Posts.
(Advt. No. C-09/2022)
Total Vacancies – 56 Posts
- Reference Pin Setting Engineer (Track Survey) – 06 Posts
- Works Leader (Specialized Technician) – 04 Posts
- Slab Track Engineer – 06 Posts
- CAM Enginee – 06 Posts
- CAM Engineer (QC) – 04 Posts
- Turnout Installation Engineer – 04 Posts
- Rail Welding (EA) Technician – 04 Posts
- Rail Welding Technician (AT ) – 04 Posts
- Rail Welding Technician (Rough Finishing) – 04 Posts
- Rail Welding Technician (Final Finishing) – 02 Posts
- Rail Welding Engineer (Inspection) – 02 Posts
- Operator(Motor Car) – 10 Posts
- Full-time Diploma in Civil Engineering with not less than 60% marks from recognized universities/
Institute approved by AICTE/UGC.
- Matric+ ITI OR Apprenticeship Training+ NTC OR NCTVT
Place of Posting
Selected Candidates will be posted at IRCON’s Mumbai Ahmedabad High-Speed Rail Package-2 Project
How to Apply
- Before applying, candidates should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria mentioned in the
- Applicants who consider themselves eligible should register themselves as per the schedule
mentioned below and bring along with them one set photocopy along with Originals as
i. Application typed on A-4 size paper in the format attached herein
ii. Experience Certificate in chronological order. In the case of Present Employment, the offer letter alone will not be considered proof of experience, the candidate should also submit the last Two Months’ salary slip of the present employer for proof of experience.
iii. Date of Birth/ class X passing certificate as proof of DOB.
iv. Caste certificate/EWS Certificate/Age relaxation. The certificate issued should be in the prescribed format as per the Government of India’s guidelines.
v. Qualification Degree/Diploma and All semester/year Mark sheets for calculation of percentage in the qualifying degree.
- If the candidate belongs to OBC, a caste certificate issued in the current financial year only by a
competent authority as applicable for appointment to the services in Govt. of India in the proper format will be accepted. Please note, that an OBC certificate issued in the current financial year only can be accepted as a current proof of your not belonging to the “creamy layer” in the OBC.
- Candidates should mention percentages in the fields where the percentage is required without rounding off. The percentage obtained in Essential Qualification as mentioned in the consolidated mark sheet issued by the University/Institution after considering marks of all semesters/years will be considered. However, in case a consolidated mark sheet is not being issued by University/Institute, the final percentage will be calculated by taking an average of all semesters/years.
- Reference Pin Setting Engineer (Track Survey) on pay scale contract – 28.06.2022
- Works Leader (Specialized Technician) on pay scale contract – 28.06.2022
- Slab Track Engineer on pay scale contract – 28.06.2022
- CAM Engineer on pay scale contract – 29.06.2022
- CAM Engineer (QC) on pay scale contract – 29.06.2022
- Turnout Installation Engineer on the pay scale contract – 29.06.2022
- Rail Welding (EA) Technician on pay scale contract – 30.06.2022
- Rail Welding Technician (AT ) – 30.06.2022
- Rail Welding Technician (Rough Finishing) – 30.06.2022
- Rail Welding Technician (Final Finishing) – 01.07.2022
- Rail Welding Engineer (Inspection) – 01.07.2022
- Operator(Motor Car) – 01.07.2022
IRCON Recruitment 2022 Notifications