Last Updated on August 23, 2019 by Admin
Honeywell International Inc. is an American multinational conglomerate company that makes a variety of commercial and consumer products, engineering services and aerospace systems for a wide variety of customers, from private consumers to major corporations and governments. Honeywell Job Recruitment 2019 for the Position of Mechanical Design Engineer in Bangalore. candidates can visit Honeywell careers for further notification
Honeywell Job Recruitment 2019 For Mechanical Design Engineer in Bangalore
B.Tech / M.Tech – Mechanical/ Automotive/ Aerospace Engineering
2 – 5 Years
- Develop dynamic models and supporting scripts in Matlab/Simulink® to analyze the performance of Aircraft Environmental Control Systems
- Develop tools and methodologies in Matlab/Simulink® that automate repetitive system modeling analysis tasks and bring productivity benefits.
- Write and publish engineering reports detailing the analysis performed, models developed and analysis of test results.
- Thermodynamic model development of ECS systems
- Steady state and transient analysis of Aircraft Environmental Control Systems (Air supply, Nitrogen Generation etc)
- Should possess a Masters/ Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical/ Automotive/ Aerospace engineering discipline with 2-5 years of experience.
- Strong demonstrated skills in MATLAB/ Simulink®/ Dymola/AMESIM
- Modeling & analysis of dynamic systems (Air conditioning/ HVAC/ Environmental control system/ Vapor compression system/ Refrigeration
- System thinking and ability to view a problem from a system’s perspective.
- Knowledge of operation of Aircraft Environmental Control Systems.
- Familiarity of 6-Sigma and Lean Product development tools and procedures
- Knowledge of configuration management tools like SVN / Clear case.
- Strong English communications skills (Oral & Written)