Last Updated on
Fluor offers jobs and career opportunities in engineering, procurement, fabrication, construction and maintenance around the world. Fluor Recruitment 2020 for Construction Engineer (Civil) in Haryana.
Fluor Recruitment 2020 for Construction Engineer (Civil).
Job Details Fluor Recruitment 2020
Support the construction efforts by providing technical support to craft and supervision as well as helping to satisfy quality requirements on the project. Initiate action when necessary to ensure the project is being built as specified in the scope of work.
• Evaluate, select, and apply standard construction engineering techniques, procedures, and criteria, using solid engineering judgment in making decisions
• Supervise or coordinate the work of engineers, technicians, and other personnel who provide assistance on specific assignments
• Coordinate the completion of construction activities in assigned systems and prepares punch lists to ensure the readiness of systems for release for turnover to the client or for start-up
• Analyze and make independent recommendations regarding solutions to problems with varying complexity in accordance with organization and/or project objectives and guidelines
• Other duties as assigned.
4 year BE/B. Tech degree and 7 years of work-related experience.
• Construction Management degree or global equivalent
• Typically has five (5) years of project experience
• Ability to speak/read multiple languages
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Basic or intermediate computer and software skills to include the use of word processing and email as well as the basic or intermediate use of spreadsheets.
Job Responsibility for Fluor Recruitment 2020
• Responsible for administrative control of construction workmen at the site.
• Motivate construction workers and promote enthusiasm at the worksite.
• Promote a professional image of the Company’s operations and maintain a harmonious relationship with the Client and their representative.
• Maintain a positive working relationship with contractors, suppliers and other employees.
• Ensure that Site organization discipline is appropriately maintained.
• Ensure timely submission of Site reports for progress monitoring and other Site performance information to Site Management Team.
• Requisition of minor materials and consumables as required.
• Any other duties which may be assigned by the Site Management.
• Sound working knowledge of HS&E requirements and implementing of same.
• Strong and proven ability to supervise construction activities.
• Exceptional vigor and energy accompanied by appropriate oral and written communication skills.
Fluor Recruitment 2020 Notification
Download Now: Civil Engineering Interview Questions and Answers eBook