Last Updated on July 20, 2021 by Admin
Books are the best teachers. In this digital age, everybody is consuming a lot of information way too fast. There are various sources to grab the information, but very few sources out there to help you filter the information and knowledge which is required. There are some particular books that will make that journey a lot easier if you read them and put them to use. Kindly check out some of the best books for job interview preparation. Interview books for freshers and experienced job seekers.
1. Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations Paperback By R S Aggarwal
Ever since its release in 1989, Quantitative Aptitude has come to acquire a special place of respect and acceptance among students and aspirants appearing for a wide gamut of competitive exams. Now, more than a quarter of a century later, with the ever-changing environment of examinations, the book too reinvents itself while being resolute to its core concept of providing the best content with easily understandable solutions.
- Comprehensive: The book is more comprehensive than ever before with more than 5500 questions (supported with answers and solutions—a hallmark of Quantitative Aptitude).
- Easy to follow: Chapters begin with easy-to-grasp theory complemented by formulas and solved examples. They are followed by a wide-ranging number of questions for practice.
- Latest & Updated: With questions (memory-based) from examinations up till the year 2016, the book captures the latest examination patterns as well as questions for practice.
2. How to Write the Perfect Resume: Stand Out, Land Interviews, and Get the Job You Want by Dan Clay
Learn the tested and proven resume writing formula that’s landed jobs at Google, Salesforce, LinkedIn, and other world-class companies!
In this book, Dan Clay breaks down the exact method he’s carefully developed over a period of ten years and provides a precise, step-by-step set of instructions for crafting the perfect resume, down to the last period.
Buy on Amazon
- The Great Construction Career – A Career Blueprint
- A Step-By-Step Guide To Optimize Your LinkedIn Profile In 2020
- Mostly Asked Mechanical Engineering Interview Questions and Answers
- Civil Engineering Interview Questions and Answers eBook
- Effective Job Search Strategies for Engineers
- How To Face A Technical Interview
- Top 50 HR Interview Questions and Answers for Engineers
3. How to Answer Interview Questions: 101 Tough Interview Questions
If you get interviews but you don’t get the job, you have not explained that to them. This is the book that will show you how to use your answers to get the job.
What This Book Will Do For You:
- Tell you why interviewers ask certain questions
- Show you what they are looking for in your answer
- Give you strategies for answering the toughest questions
- Warn you about answers that will kill your chances
- Give you “How To” tips, phrases, and words for answering 101 job interview questions.
Buy on Amazon
4. 15 Minutes to a Better Interview: What I Wish EVERY Job Candidate Knew by Russell Tuckerton
Russel Tuckerton is a genius in conveying people. It’s no wonder he made it to best interview books. This book has been featured in Woman’s World Magazine in 2015 January edition. Now also it has the same magic it had then. Let’s forget about the book for 1 second.
The words from an executive of a Fortune 500 company about being in an interview is important, Right? This book contains that information. The specialty of this book is not only it prepares you for the interview but also it shows the inner thoughts of an interviewer so that you can counter answer everything he or she asks.
Buy on Amazon
5. Amazing Interview Answers: 44 Tough Job Interview Questions with 88 Winning Answers by Richard BlazeVich
Job hunting? Or know someone who is? This book is perfect to help anyone gain an advantage during the toughest part of the process, the dreaded job interview. In Amazing Interview Answers, you’ll find everything you need to successfully interview for the jobs you want.
The author includes step-by-step instructions for preparing for interviews. He also shares 88 examples of great answers to 44 of the most commonly asked questions. Plus, he includes tips for researching jobs as well as frameworks for preparing your interview answers.
If you’re the type of person who learns by example, this book is for you. It’s full of questions that are typically asked during interviews along with examples of winning answers for each question. It also gives you insider tips for what you should and shouldn’t say during interviews.
Buy on Amazon