This is the only course you will ever need to learn AutoCAD right from scratch. Enrolls for this Autocad 20201 online course.
Major Highlights of The Course
- Most comprehensive AutoCAD course online with 184 video lectures
- All lesson files included for download
- Self-assessment quizzes and Practice drawings at the end of every section
- 150 AutoCAD command list and AutoCAD quizzes eBook included
- New features of AutoCAD 2018, 2019 and 2020 version included
- Taught by certified AutoCAD professional
- Extra practice drawings and projects at the end of the course
- An overview to AutoCAD for Mac is included
- Auto-generated closed captioning in more than 6 languages (generated by Udemy)
What is this course all about?
This course is a full-length AutoCAD 2018, 2019, 2020, and 2021 learning package which contains almost all of the topics that you will ever need to work with this software. The course is designed for a beginner as well as seasoned users.
A beginner can start learning the software right from scratch by following the course along just from the lecture one. A seasoned AutoCAD user will also find this course very comprehensive and they can choose the topics they want to learn about skipping the basics.
The course lessons are mostly project-oriented and most of the tools and commands are taught with their real-world applications. Each module ends with a practical question that is related to the course and students are encouraged to answer the questions before moving further.
Drawings for practice
Apart from module end questions this course also contains a complete section dedicated to practicing drawings and projects like floor plan, circuit diagram, and other.
Instructor support for questions
I understand that students will have questions related to the course and its necessary also for a healthy learning process hence I encourage students to ask their questions related to the course in the Q&A section of the course. I answer each and every question as soon as possible and so far I have answered every single course-related question from students on the Udemy Q&A section.
If you are still thinking whether you should enroll or not then I encourage you to watch some of the preview videos and test the waters before you actually enroll in the course and even after enrolling if you feel that this course failed to meet your expectations then you can always ask for a refund within 30 days of purchase.
Who this course is for:
- If you are a student with no prior knowledge of AutoCAD and want a comprehensive course with lots of practice questions then this course is for you.
- If you are a working professional looking to upgrade his/her skills and learn new and advanced topics in AutoCAD then this course is also for you.